Strainhunters High Report - Somewhere in Africa

Dust

Wassup hunters!! Its me again ^^And with another good news ;) 

I am happy to share with you this small little 15mn video i edited lately, A brand new Strainhunters High report to keep you waiting until the Congo expedition!

We have had the chance to travel with Mr.X and Franco to a great place where a lot of our strains were grown from seed, and we were granted permission to documentate it, So in this small doc you will find some nice descriptions of the Super Lemon Haze, Kaia Kush, Gh CHeese and AMS. I love the part about the AMS a great piece of history for the cannabis enthusiast, and the sight of all this plants is just amazing believe me!

I hope you guys will enjoy!

• Like 10

• 3 weeks later...

Wow...!

All i can say is that there must be a lot of choices of phenos in here. At the beginning, talking about the test field, first watching  it i understood a plant mixed with super lemon haze, some of the kushes, pure kush, kaia kush and cheese... What could be the effect and taste of a plant like that? It would take so much time to create tho.

I've seen a red/purple plant, what kind is it? (5:20)

The male plant wich looks like a female is really well built. Males balls in form of buds. It's a keeper...! 

Huge field...Amazing! With such quality strains. Probably the first "World Record" for a seed bank, no doubt.

I was questioning myself, why didn't they release yet some strain like the Ketama,or the Parvati; the "easiest" (Instead of some really high sativa with too long flowering time like Malawi etc)? Or at least some cross with them?

This 15mins Doc is worth it !

(You know what? Before Franco rub the plant at 13:40, i was thinking the same!!)

Wish all the best for the next!

• Like 4

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...