BEST STRAIN FOR LARGE ONE PLANT SCROG in 1.2 x 1.2m TENT

nathishome

Hello, I was wondering if a anyone from strain hunters could recommend a good strain for acting ,I have a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2.0metre tent, I have 2 air cooled hoods running my in veg and hps in flower,

Using lumatek 400v - 600w ballast with lumatek lamp, I'm looking to have one plant in a 70L pot, or maybe 2 in 50L pots, using netting across the tent to completely fill all space left to right to get most yield, the problem I have is I have 3 monthly inspections, so I need to be able to veg and flower That time, and pack up then start again, I use seedlings which I sprout about 2 weeks before inspection, I would prefer to have only one plant, I also use co2 from a bottle during veg and early flower, triacontanal at week 4 of flower and run lights at 20/4, I was hoping to get 2 pound dry with the 2 600's, more would be good of course, any info on strains for this would be good, I have the doctor and superbud on hand, but the other problem with seed is I don't know which phenomenon I will be getting, so maybe something stable, thanks, I hope it's not too long and confusing.