GHS, Great White Shark, Kalashnakova, Caboose

Chiefrocka

Ok. After approximately 16hrs of soaking the seeds in a cup of room temperature water,  1 seed from each strain had cracked. I took all of the seeds and put them in a bowl with moist paper towel overnight. Within 48 hrs of dropping them in water, 4 out of 5 from each strain had cracked, with the Kalashnakova being the strongest.

i then prepped the medium, being 15 cups of Promix HP to 5 cups of perlite. Mixed up and poured in 2 liters of water with 1.5ml of Green Planet Aussie Tonic. Moist but not wet. I filled up 4inch cups loosely and dropped the seeds in, root down, just under the surface, misted the domes and slightly cracked vents. I have a 4bank of T5's over top.

Stay Tuned!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm just over 5 weeks since planting in 4". The Kalashnakova and Great White Shark seem to be really strong. I love the structure of both of these plants. Each have beautiful pairings of branches under the main. I topped everyone of them 3 days ago, and they have reacted nicely. So far it's looking like the will work in my system, where I will go for 8-10 tops per plant. Just hope the buds are nice. The caboose is quite a bit slower, and nowhere near as vigorous. I am waiting for those to get a little bigger before I top them. The GWS and Kalashnakova have been transplanted to 1 gallons and are ready to go into 2.5's with a custom 3perlite to 1hp mix. So far I have been only running them under the T5 lights but will move them under the Gavita 750 flex's in a climate controlled, co2 enriched room sometime early next week, so I can really get them going and get some clones outta them to test in flower. Food has been up to 600ppm of green planet, and the odd watering of VermiT. VermiT is amazing and I highly recommend it, so much that I bought my own brewer and brew 10 gallons at a time. Photo below of the GWS and KK. I will get some better ones shortly.

image.jpeg

Transplanted the GWS and KK into a 3-1 Perlite to ProMix HP in 2.5 gallons, and the Caboose into the same mix but 1 gallons, today. Gave them a light feed of SuperThrive, folic acid, and VermiT. I also moved them to the outer edge of my big room that I am about to flip on Monday, which is filled with  a White Cheese. I will move them to the veg room on Monday They are responding very well to the topping.

Great White Shark

image.jpeg