Super Soil Indoor

jHumbert

Hi guys! I'm trying for the first time the Super Soil in my 4x4 grow tent.

6 seeds, 4 regular and 2 femized;

2 x 280w Fullspectrum Led Lights (1 off before the transplant);

Super Soil (It is already cooking from 3 weeks): Canna Terra Bio(60/70%), Canna Cocco, Perlite, Azomite, Epsom Salts, Bat Guano, Earthworm Castings, Blood Meal, Mychorize, Fish and burnt seaweed;

I have 4 different strains:

1 Alien OG - fem (Cali Connection)

1 Original Amnesia - fem (Dinafem)

2 Peyote Purple - reg (Cannabiogen)

2 Tangie - reg (Reserva Privada)

alien.jpg

amnesia.jpg

peyote.jpg

tangie.jpg

• Like 5

Thanks for sharing your journal with us Man, hope the babies will like the LEDS and that they will give you some nice flowers!

I will stick around to follow a bit ;) 

Have a good grow!

Well the picture the guy is using to base his video is old and known from many and it seems it is accurate. But you have to take in consideration that there is still  a failing rate on this tech. 

Surprise surprise

• Like 2

3rd week.

They are happy and ........ purple ....... lol (sorry for the shopped pictures) I will make good pictures when there are flowers. xD

They seem to appreciate my super soil, but it's too early to say too much....

Let's train and top them!!!!

I have still one light off.

topped.jpg

3rdweek.jpg

• Like 1

Hi, that is a simple black floor, I have a floor-tub too (1mx1m) but I prefer to use single pot saucers. They are less bulky and more comfortable for my irrigation method (vacuum).

I also need to keep the space for the dehumidifier during the flowering period. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Beginning of the sixth week and last week of the vegetative stage.

I've just turned on the second 280w led light.

Multiple choice question:
Which of these two Peyote Purple is a male?
A. None
B. Both
C. The first one
D. The second one

pp_f.jpg

pp_m.jpg

tent.jpg

If I interpret the pictures correctly, the male is the second one.   The male is at least in the picture with the pinkest background.

Nice ring-thingys around your plants.

And nice-looking hash samples...

Carolina Reapers?  Are those some form of peppers/paprikas?  Very interesting riffling...

I think the second one it's a male too Cannbisspean! :( It is the smallest plant, it has thinner branches and grows very slowly.

I will have the confirmation in a couple of weeks....

(The Carolina Reaper is the hottest chili pepper on the planet: 2.000.000 SHU......somebody says the Chocolate Bhutlah is hotter, but it has not yet scientifically proven)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, jHumbert said:

I think the second one it's a male too Cannbisspean! :( It is the smallest plant, it has thinner branches and grows very slowly.

I will have the confirmation in a couple of weeks....

(The Carolina Reaper is the hottest chili pepper on the planet: 2.000.000 SHU......somebody says the Chocolate Bhutlah is hotter, but it has not yet scientifically proven)

too early to say..I got SLH and TWreck and CHeese and cheese is the smallest and slower plant of grow,after 3 weeks of flowering when TW and SLH are showing nice fat buds and so far far ahead small cheese is still growing. Last week "she" proof she will going to race with the rest.Maybe smaller maybe slower but could be tasty:) Finger cross :)

JHumbert,  I thought you had thrown that question out there like a quiz.

I thought I saw a banana in the pinkish picture.  In the other pics (the close-up especially), I thought I saw the long spikes usually associated with the emergence of the female pistils (white hairs).

• 2 weeks later...