Super Soil Indoor

jHumbert

I have the same temp here outside, but no problem for me. I didn't do anything, I gave to them a little fertilization and remember just don't let the soil become completely dry!

I have also lollipopped the plants up to the first fork! In this way the energy goes directly to the fruits!

reaper.jpg

naga.jpg

choco.jpg

haba.jpg

• Like 2

Hi guys, 18th day of flowering and Peyote #2 doesn't show strong signs of bloom.

I don't understand this plant, in the vegetative stage was shorter and slower and now I can't detect the sex with certainty. No bananas visible!

In the first picture you see the Peyote Purple #1, she's fine and up with other.

In the second picture you see Peyote Purple #2 from above, and in the 3rd and 4th pictures from the side.

Any suggestions? It could be a hermaphrodite?

peyote1.jpg

peyote2_a.jpg

peyote2_b.jpg

peyote2_c.jpg

4x4.jpg

• Like 1

JHumbert,

Give this a try: 

Try to induce flowering with light deprivation.  Put that plant into 100% darkness for 36 to 60 hours straight, then return to 12/12.  If it's a female, that should do the trick...

(yes, corrected to 60 to fit with my logic)

• Like 1

Thank you Cannabissapean, I've never tried that forcing bloom method.

Now I read several people saying they're sure that the 24 hour dark period before starting the 12/12 light cycle made the plant start kicking out flowers sooner, but I'm already at the end of the 3rd week. Is not too late to do that?

In my opinion, no, it is not too late.  The plant is a photoperiod-triggerred organism.  It should still react by starting blooms.  But 24 hours is not enough; that's just a hiccough (hiccup).  And besides, 24 hours light deprivation would put her 180° out of sync with the other plants.

When I have used this method, I have always used either 36 hours or 60 hours light deprivation.  That way you can return her to the 12/12 tent at the beginning of the über-next light cycle or the über-über-next light cycle.

Explained in detail:  

After she completes a 12 hour light-ON period, put her in darkness for 36 hours.    ----->  That would be 12-hours(what normally would have been dark anyway) + 12-hours(what would have been lighted) + 12-hours(normally dark anyway), then back to the normal 12/12 light cycle at the beginning of a light-on period

It's not as dramatic as it seems when you figure, 12+12+12 = 36 hours, but she has only missed 12 hours of light from her normal schedule.  She can handle that easily, but it still might not be enough to trigger her to start flowers.

If you want to deprive her of 2 light cycles, then you need to use the 60 hour light deprivation method.  After she completes a 12 hour light-ON period, put her in darkness for 60 hours.    ----->  That would be 12-hours(what normally would have been dark anyway) + 12-hours(what would have been lighted) + 12-hours(normally dark anyway) + 12-hours (what would have been lighted) + 12-hours(normally dark anyway),then back to the normal 12/12 light cycle at the beginning of a light-on period

That's also not as dramatic as it seems when you figure, 12+12+12 +12+12 = 60 hours, but she has only missed 2x12 = 24 hours of light from her normal schedule.  I figure that I have succeeded if I can detect a slight yellowing in the center of the grouping of new-growth leaves at the tips of the branches and at the top coala.

• Like 2

4th week of flowering

Here it's all right! The tent is full!

The 2 Peyote Purple have different rythms but same size and same wonderfull leaf structure.

The Alien OG drinks like a fish and she's a huge plant .

Original Amnesia never stops growing, I had to put many bamboos.

Tangies are fine and seem to be very productive!

peyote#1.jpg

peyote#2.jpg

peyote_leaf.jpg

4th_week.jpg

• Like 4

Nice resin already for that early stage on one of the peyote. I like the taste of that strain, here in spain a lot of people do peyote purple in outdoor and it taste really nice.

Have a good flowering with your ladies

Thank you nvmedigrower! Yes they are looking great and I'll keep it up! :imsohappy:

Thank you Dust, I've never smoked this strain, I saw a lot of pictures and videos and I was fascinated by the colours, the structure, the resin production and they say she has shampoo taste...

Do you think I need to flush my plants in Super Soil before harvest? I know there are opposing opinions.

Beginning of the 6th week.

The bottom leaves begin to yellow and fall, the smell of the garden is very strong now and the pistils start to turn brown. All plants are very frosty!!!

I'm just worried about a little problem in my Peyote Purple #1, I think is a potassium deficiency, isn't it?

fulltent.jpg

yellowing.jpg

aog5w.jpg

pp5w.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

8th week. NEED SOME HELP! :stop:

Anyone can tell me how to avoid these kind of problems for the next time?

1.As you can see the Alien OG has bright spots on leaves, I don't know what it is, I hope it's not a fungus....

2. Almost all plants have burnt leaf tips. Too much nutrients in my Super Soil? What kind of nutrient is in excess?

3. Peyote Purple #1 has a potassium deficiency?

I have to learn to balance the various nutritional components...

aog.jpg

oa.jpg

pp1.jpg

pp2.jpg

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

• Like 1