Realbudz - Super Critical - 06-11-10

RealBudz

Finally found the seeds in my mailbox, I received 10X Moby Dick and 10X Super Critical. Gonna germinate 5x Super Critical tomorrow for this grow and the next time it's Moby's turn , But for now here are the seeds.

10X Super Critical and 10X Moby Dick

Next update is gonna be when the seeds pop-up.

Gr Rbudz

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone, I had a little issue with the authority and because of this I had to break down my tent and move my equipment. But everything is cool now and I can continue with the thread.

Mareska, I grow in a 1.20x1.20 Silverbox with a 600w bulb, normal reflecting hood, clipfan, 250m3 outtake and a 200m3 filter. I dont know what the genetics are neither, if i find out i'll let you know. Looking forward to your thread.

PS: pics will be on later in the night.

Gr Rbudz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

It's been a while since i posted an update, thats because i couldnt anymore due to some isseus. But now i can so i will continue my thread with a new seed.

On 15 januari she came above the ground but i dindt make pictures( didnt have a good cam), bought a new phone last week with a good cam. So i will keep posting new pictures starting today.

These are made today.

IMAG0012.jpg

I,m gonna shave her legs tomorrow, i was thinkin to make some cuttlings with them will(will post that too).

IMAG0013.jpg

As you can see she's been topped twice, but it's hard to see

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

Next update in a week.

See you then,

Realbudz

ps: This plant REALLY SMELLS!!!! Every morning i have to go take a smell from her lovely aroma :love:

• 3 weeks later...

Tokage: Thanks, she's about 14 weeks old and a week into flower. The night temps are okey here, but i'm putting her inside my tent every day.

Update

I dindt have all my pics with me here but i'll post some more this week. I trimmed her legs off and she's doing great.

This pic is from 3 days ago.

IMAG0035.jpg

And these are the roots of one of the culings i made (transfered to a bigger pot), will post pics of them next update.

IMAG0031.jpg

Keep smoking,

Peaceshades_smile.gif

• 4 weeks later...