Hello to the great GH community!

I will make this quick and to the point for you. :)  

Been around this industry now for roughly 26 years. Have tried many many applications with varied results. Desert Grows using Palm  Leaves as shading and bones, scorpions and local cactus for nutrient teas with sand medium to Indoor fully controlled environments.  I dig them all!

I currently have an unknown landrace Sativa that i discovered up in the Sierra Madre Mountains of Sonora / Sinaloa  Mexico. I have been growing her for almost 3 years now with 20 grows.  This is my 21st session with her at the moment which started with organic soil from Guadalajara Mexico and transitioned into an indoor Ebb n' Flo controlled environment with major training.  FIM, Topped, Scrog, Super crop,  de-scrog, tied and under canopy lighting.  Will post more on a journal for all to enjoy, critique, comment or just learn from.

I also have an account on GrassCity Forums (MultiTech) should anyone feel the urge to read up on my outing there as well.

I am very excited to be a part of this great community and will be looking forward to others, nubez to tradesman, grows, techniques, questions and commentary. 

Saludos a Todos!

-MultiTech

bud1.jpg

IMG_0222.JPG

IMG_0288.PNG

IMG_8885.JPG

IMG_9019.JPG

IMG_9764.JPG

• Like 2

Hello Gasmeter!  

Thank you for your comment and positive vibes!  I am also a fan of my babies coat..  Her name is Kaulani and she definitely stands up to the name! ;) The baby bird was in a nest in my backyard just 2 months ago.. First 1 egg, then 2, 3, 4.. hehehe.. They all hatched and flew away.  All those wonderful droppings made for great ferts!  

I appreciate the comment on my chick!  She is quite frosty, isn't she. :)  I look forward to showing you her progression.  She is a champ!

Saludos!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jose.gh said:

Welcome to the forum mate,

Thank you for sharing your photos and your experience, they are very interesting. Fantastico can enjoy the animals, nature and weed !!

Regards! :)

Thank you Jose!

I just enjoy doing what I do and if someone is able to better their grows with my posts, I have done it right!  Thank you for your curiosidad and positive demeanor!    

I did post a quick video for all to enjoy.. It is quick but you will be able to get a better idea as to my grow and my baby up to week 5.  I will be updating a new video after harvest, roughly 5 weeks mas o menos.  

Encanta la naturaleza!  Asi es como yo encontro ese guapa!  

Saludos y Stoked on you Jose!

• Like 1

MultiTech,

We are stoked to have you join our community.  Your experience and sharing of pictures and methods will surely be highly prized.

For those who are interested in following MultiTech's Grow Journal, here it is:

http://forums.strainhunters.com/topic/10116-cola-to-heaven/#comment-140190

'sapean

12 hours ago, Cannabissapean said:

MultiTech,

We are stoked to have you join our community.  Your experience and sharing of pictures and methods will surely be highly prized.

For those who are interested in following MultiTech's Grow Journal, here it is:

http://forums.strainhunters.com/topic/10116-cola-to-heaven/#comment-140190

'sapean

Hi Cannabissapean,

Thank you for the warm welcome and great reinforcement.  I am very happy to be here and to be part of this great community and look forward to keep you and anyone else interested updated to the on-goings on this end..

Saludos y mucho gusto!  

Thank you for the share!

• 2 weeks later...