New seeds to test & Contest !!

Jose.gh

Good morning mates :)

Thanks to all for mails with info, all perfect!! 

We hope one or two weeks more before send the seeds, for take 10 - 20 testers more :)

If you have a friend thats like grow weed and new strains...... share this info! 

Have a nice week mates!!   (Se you in Irun?)

• Like 5

Im too late for testing? as a indoor grower ill finish in something like 3,5-4 month...

Im interested in the

• Super Bud x Train wreck

i think they are 2 great genetics, so mix them must be great!

My growings rooms are a 60x60x100cm tent with 2 105w lamps and the flowering tent 105x105x210 with hps 400w. 

Thanks guys!

• Like 2

On 12/9/2016 at 6:14 AM, Jose.gh said:

Good morning mates :)

Thanks to all for mails with info, all perfect!! 

We hope one or two weeks more before send the seeds, for take 10 - 20 testers more :)

If you have a friend thats like grow weed and new strains...... share this info! 

Have a nice week mates!!   (Se you in Irun?)

Hi,  I wanted to know if there is still place for testing . could start to cultivate 180W LED in a space of 50x80cm

i like to try 

• Cheese x White Widow

Thx!

• Like 3

On 10/8/2016 at 7:22 AM, Jose.gh said:

Logo grande.png

Hi mates, 

Again, we have available some new strains that we like to test. Are crosses between our strains. 

• Cheese x White Widow
  • Super Bud x Train wreck

We can send 10 feminized seeds to each grower interested, that meets with the requirements. You can  choose the cross.

We would like to make a little contest, about grow diaryes (the work performed and exhibited in the forum). 

The contest start  September 1st and finish february 1st 2017, you have 5 months for grow, bloom and cut.

Also we have some prizes for the best work of EACH CROSS

• 1st prize: Digital Camera, 3kg Green House feeding, Sweater and 2 strains of their choice (20 seeds total).
  • 2nd prize: 2kg GH feeding, Sweater, t-shirt and two strains of their choice ( 20 seeds total).
  • 3rd prize: 1kg GH feeding , T-shirt and two strains of their choice ( 10 seeds total).

The Grow Diaryes, should be initiated at:   - coming soon new room - 

We will be given preference to users of this forum with more seniority, and / or grow diaryes.

Limited: Maximum 25 testers (we will select the testers among all volunteers interested).

Do you want be a tester?  

Reply to this post, write your answer: say me want strain do want to test.

If you are selected, we will contact you by private message on the forum.

IMPORTANT: You can start cultivating at any time (August-September), but should start your grow Diary in September.

If you can not grow at this months, please not write to be a tester.

You can write.... Now!

Cheers :)

Hi Greenhouse team! 

Im Sabrina from Argentina 

Could i join you in the test contest??

I have a indoor with HPS for florwering n MH for vegetative

I use cannabis for medical therapy ( massage therapist, reflexology n sports massage)

Btw: i Will love to test superbudxtrainwrek

Saluditos!

• Like 2

Any seeds left? I grow outdoors in agentina, all organic. Currently im testing for sweet seeds in a couple of forums, indoor this time because it started in the winter. It would be awsome to test one of your seeds. Below the link so you can check it out. 

http://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/showthread.php/379292-Big-foot-Cream-caramel-y-Killer-kush-de-sweetseeds-cultivo-mixto-de-invierno

• Like 2

hola amigos me gustaría mucho participar de este testing, muchísimas gracias jose por la invitación, y mas que agradecido a todo el equipo por sus excelentes trabajos, soy una persona que disfruta mucho del cultivo y de estas oportunidades, muy atento con los cuidados  de las plantas siempre brindando lo mejor para obtener los mejores resultados, saludos y un cálido abrazo

me falto decir que mi modalidad es Indoor

.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

hello friends I would very much part of this testing, many thanks jose for the invitation, and more than grateful to the entire team for their excellent work, I am a person who enjoys the crop and these opportunities very attentive to the care of the always providing the best plants for best results, greetings and a warm hug

I forgot to say that my form is Indoor

• Like 1

Hello!

I Know I´m new here, but I´m very interested to test seeds from U guys.

I am the moderator of a Argentine cannabis forum called www.forothc.net and I made several grow diaryes over the years.

I would like to test this strain Cheese x White Widow

Here are some photos of mine.

P1070805.JPGP1080168.JPGP1080119.JPGIMG_20160803_234539249.jpgP1080169.JPGP1070932.JPG

THANKS!!!

• Like 5

Hi all :)

All seeds have been sent. Testers in Europe soon receive their seeds. Argentina testers should wait a few weeks (transport is slower, but its seeds have already been sent).

New tests of this week, I sent you a private msg for take your data :)

At the moment, it is not necessary more testers.

In short time, I will build a special room forthis new test (diary grow)

Greetings and thanks, Jose

• Like 5

Nothing but trouble with this strange carrier. First they tried to deliver on Friday 16:45 without sending me a message. Then I phoned there derkurier.de and they promised to deliver monday. I told them to come after 13:30 cause I had some biz out of town. They said no prob-I even told them to deliver it to my neighbor in the house to the left of mine. So I waited watchibng the street from 13.30 till 17.45 !!! By then was really Fucked up for good. I checked later. No message. Now I tried to track my online tracking order - nothing.

I am fed up with this bs. I think I will just buy me some new seeds if there is no way to deliver the goods appproprietely. Never ever heard of that carrier. They are playing games..and i have way better things to do than waiting for nothing on a sunny day like tooday.

• Like 2