Jose.gh

New seeds to test & Contest !!

82 posts in this topic

Finally got it. Thanks Greenhouse...

2 people like this

llegaron, muchas gracias , ahora manos a la obra con el seguimiento... saludos

20161006_160756.jpg

4 people like this

hi mates, i just find out about this section, im very new at the forum but someone recommend me that i write to this post to see if its still space for one more tester, i will love to participate of the test and document the grow and results at all time xD 

well, i hope  there are still time to catch up, greating guys, and good grow

Oh... and if i join i like to test 

• Cheese x White Widow

but i will be glad to test anyone xD

2 people like this

Todavia no han llegado, el lunes es dia festivo asique no hay despachos. Esperemos que el martes tengamos buenas noticias 

Saludos

1 person likes this

The seeds just arrived 3 days ago, here is a pic of 4 seeds germinating

TICBSLd.jpg

Going to start a thread soon!
cya
3 people like this

Wow they were fast! Good to hear they arrived.

1 person likes this

Hola hola! Por acá ya llegaron asique en la semana empieza el seguimiento

Gracias Greenhouse team!!

Ahora a por el premio mayor ?

2 people like this

everything has been sipped, in some countries it takes longer than others. Please let us know when you received it 

1 person likes this

On 12/10/2016 at 8:30 AM, jan.gh said:

everything has been sipped, in some countries it takes longer than others. Please let us know when you received it 

Hola Jan, 1 question.... Are u gonna change the test period?? Because its say that start at September but the reception was in october.

Cya

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, Vanished said:

Hola Jan, 1 question.... Are u gonna change the test period?? Because its say that start at September but the reception was in october.

Cya

Hola Vanished and all others. The period will be changed and extended for one month. Jose will change the text in the rules.

End of the test period is 1st March 2017

2 people like this

Hi Jan , Can you still count me in ? :pleasantry:

if still possible let me test the cheese x ww :))

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu

1 person likes this

Hi Mates, 

New time for finish the test:

The contest start  September 1st and finish March 1st 2017, you have 6 months for grow, bloom and cut.

Cheers!! :)

3 people like this

On Wednesday, August 10, 2016 at 11:22 AM, Jose.gh said:

Logo grande.png

Hi mates, 

Again, we have available some new strains that we like to test. Are crosses between our strains. 

• Cheese x White Widow
  • Super Bud x Train wreck

We can send 10 feminized seeds to each grower interested, that meets with the requirements. You can  choose the cross.

We would like to make a little contest, about grow diaryes (the work performed and exhibited in the forum). 

The contest start  September 1st and finish March 1st 2017, you have 5 months for grow, bloom and cut.

Also we have some prizes for the best work of EACH CROSS

• 1st prize: Digital Camera, 3kg Green House feeding, Sweater and 2 strains of their choice (20 seeds total).
  • 2nd prize: 2kg GH feeding, Sweater, t-shirt and two strains of their choice ( 20 seeds total).
  • 3rd prize: 1kg GH feeding , T-shirt and two strains of their choice ( 10 seeds total).

The Grow Diaryes, should be initiated at:   http://forums.strainhunters.com/forum/211-test-area-cheese-x-white-widow-super-bud-x-train-wreck/ 

We will be given preference to users of this forum with more seniority, and / or grow diaryes.

Limited: Maximum 25 testers (we will select the testers among all volunteers interested).

Do you want be a tester?  

Reply to this post, write your answer: say me want strain do want to test.

If you are selected, we will contact you by private message on the forum.

IMPORTANT: You can start cultivating at any time (August-September), but should start your grow Diary in September.

If you can not grow at this months, please not write to be a tester.

You can write.... Now!

Cheers :)

Hi im a true flavour chaser from the uk i grow about 10 different starins a year we harvest about 400 plants over the year . 

we would love tobe a tester for you guys i only grow hydo thanks ?

PicsArt_10-27-03.19.05.jpg

1 person likes this

Hello Jose!
It would be an honor to test these strains (preferably sativa) in these latitudes (Rosario - Argentina). I hope your answer and already want you to know that not missing the daily growth of these beautiful strains. Some kind regards ... Prensi Seeds

prensi.jpg

Hi, i'm very interessed for test the " Super Bud x Train wreck " Strain. I grow with HPS and LED. Thank in advance :)

On 10/08/2016 at 11:22 AM, Jose.gh said:

Logo grande.png

Hi mates, 

Again, we have available some new strains that we like to test. Are crosses between our strains. 

• Cheese x White Widow
  • Super Bud x Train wreck

We can send 10 feminized seeds to each grower interested, that meets with the requirements. You can  choose the cross.

We would like to make a little contest, about grow diaryes (the work performed and exhibited in the forum). 

The contest start  September 1st and finish March 1st 2017, you have 5 months for grow, bloom and cut.

Also we have some prizes for the best work of EACH CROSS

• 1st prize: Digital Camera, 3kg Green House feeding, Sweater and 2 strains of their choice (20 seeds total).
  • 2nd prize: 2kg GH feeding, Sweater, t-shirt and two strains of their choice ( 20 seeds total).
  • 3rd prize: 1kg GH feeding , T-shirt and two strains of their choice ( 10 seeds total).

The Grow Diaryes, should be initiated at:   http://forums.strainhunters.com/forum/211-test-area-cheese-x-white-widow-super-bud-x-train-wreck/ 

We will be given preference to users of this forum with more seniority, and / or grow diaryes.

Limited: Maximum 25 testers (we will select the testers among all volunteers interested).

Do you want be a tester?  

Reply to this post, write your answer: say me want strain do want to test.

If you are selected, we will contact you by private message on the forum.

IMPORTANT: You can start cultivating at any time (August-September), but should start your grow Diary in September.

If you can not grow at this months, please not write to be a tester.

You can write.... Now!

Cheers :)

i am testing afooney,damnesia and big tooth.....green hause seeds are amazing guys...i will test and grow any strains they want