New seeds to test & Contest !!

Jose.gh

Chemnutter and I have already resolved this issue for Chemnutter.  I post this response in here for the benefit of others who may be facing the same or similar problems.  And to try to keep this Thread on its track.

If you are accessing StrainHunters from a cellphone or an Android, some features do not run smoothly.  The Chats are an example at this time. The forum developers may or may not be able to resolve such issues immediately because the market for these devices is fairly new and the standards are changing so rapidly that it is like a moving target for the developers.  But you may be able to resolve the problem for yourself.

If you would access the site via a computer or a laptop, more features should work correctly.  If not, then try updating your browser to its latest version.  If that doesnt work, you may need to switch to a different browser that is more compatible with your computer or device, and is better able to display incoming data and features.

I am working to create a tutorial to act as a forum navigation-aid for those who need it.  If you would like to receive the latest version of the tutorial, you may send me a request (NOT in THIS Thread, but rather click on my Avatar and then click on "Message" and write your request and send it to me) and I will happily send it to you the next time that I log-on.

We should reserve this Thread for matters having to do with the Theme of this Thread, namely - Seed Testing and the Contest.

(Thanks, Jan.gh)

PEACE

• 1 month later...

Hey Jose I'd love to RE become a strain/nute tester 6 years later my brother been away for a while but I'm back fuzzy was the man to see but I see things have changed a bit and I love the idea of the comps 

Kind regards 

R4l aka no comment

PS new acc ?