LED Trainwreck GHSC Coco

@I'm Sal thanks dude! Yeah I'll do that was always a bit weary as my water is pretty high in calcium didn't want to overdo it suppose I could just  use Epsom salts in that case! The NL X big bud are actually a nice green could be a bit darker the trainwreck however is very yellow but over the last 2 days has shown vast improvements. Well I got 3 weeks to nurse them back to health I just wasn't feeding them enough. I've always kept ec around 1.2-1.3 during veg and they seem to want more than 1.6! Maybe my climate isn't right I did spill a hella lot of water on my hygrometer doh!

• Like 1

Well these ladies have struggled coz of my neglect of not giving them enough food! Upped the calmag as wisely recommended by top Don @I'm Sal the northern lights X big bud are doing well and are starting to go mental however the trainwreck are not that good one has recovered and mending quickly the other 3 still very yellow but new growth is darkening debating about getting my 2x4 tent up to put those 3 in when I go 12/12. Either that or discard of them and take cuttings off the healthy one ready for next time!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

I think I'm gonna make 2 mixes 1 for the northern lights X big bud of ec 1.5 without calmag and for the trainwreck carry on with calmag with ec 1.7 glad I bought 5litre bottles instead of my usual 1litre bottles of feed! Bought a new hygrometer mine was broke  from spillage of water on it temps have been 25-26 Celsius daytime and 19-20 at night may put a 2ft tubular heater in there to bump up night temps humidity has sat around 45% so I'm gonna put my humidifier back on bring it to 60%. 

2 1/2 weeks to try and keep them near this size as I've got tot try and put them in my attic for a few hours on 20th the NLBB are starting to go mental the growth is getting so quick you can literally see them grow in front of you! I've also switched on my second led fitting so total of 700w actual wattage equivalent to 1600w going to try and keep 3 NLBB and 1 trainwreck in here and put the 3 trainwreck in my 2x4 tent under 400w HPS air cooled would go 600w but I know I won't be able to control the heat as I have issues where I can vent out to! I hope I can get away with using the 400w otherwise I'll have to have 1 led in each tent as no issue they are powerful enough to light those spaces the 400 is enough for a 1.5aqm space and I'm in 1.2s. 

• Like 1

Spent a few hours with the ladies I filled up 2 buckets with 20 litres of water in each to potentially flush them as coz what I think went wrong was coz I've changed from 11ltr pots to 18ltr pots I wasn't  watering them enough causing a sulphur intoxication ending up ph dropping to 4.8-5 in coco so not good! I didn't think we'll when I did the buckets as it was no where near enough managed to get them up to 5.5 now. So next time I'm going to get my bin out that's new and till up with 80 litres and give a feed of ec0.8 with calmag till it gets to ph6 and give them some advanced nutrients B-52 when they get the feed after that unless anyone thinks I should put some in the next feed. I also cut off loads of weak branches off and tied branches down getting messy but fun! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

To avoid soil problems due to watering like you seem to have had, when i started growing somebody told me to always make sure to have a good 10% of running off water going out of the pot at the bottom. this way you make sure that the salts build up is limited  as there is no acumulation of nutrient in any pocket of soil. I guess in coco you can apply the same ;) 

Have a good grow! good to see them recover little by little

This diary is coming to abrupt end! I mistakenly overfeed when it wasn't them being hungry when actually oh in coco was to low as I wasn't putting  enough feed through to get a runoff I was scared as I went straight from 1 gallon pots into 5 gallon pots I was worried they would get root bound mid pot so I gave water increasingly every time!  I can nurse them back to health but since flushing nutrients out they've shown severe burn and would have to take about 5 weeks to nurse back to health by that time they'd be too big for the space I got!  

No branches are good enough to take cutting so I'm gonna start fresh! 

5 minutes ago, nvmedigrower said:

hey man you should check out growing organic growing no bottle nutes. iv been doing it for the first time this year. super easy and bomb smoke. check out super cool soil you can make it you self. way cheaper feed the soil not the plants. im growing some under a hps right now and there soing great. you can also check out my out door grow. epic grow 2016 its mostly organic and is turning out so well. any ways its all a learning game. check it out im sure youl like it. if you have a face book theres a group called probiotic farmmers alliance thats all ablut growing quality medical marijuana.  have a great day and i hope your grow snaps out of it and get some good smoke. 

Hey man you good? I am going to go down that lines I'm in a small place at the mo but moving in a y at where I'm dedicating a room to it so will be mixing my own soils and feed as you say much easier! At the mo got very little space and I'm constantly battling dust round the house daily so it doesn't get sucked into tent and a bit difficult with a 2yr old who doesn't l ow his boundaries lol. Once I've used up my canna feed I'll be going down the routes of a company guanokalong which is all organic (apparently enough nutrients in there for 3 months and just add bat guano and potash. 

• Like 1

Your advice is welcome and helpful I've never had problems before and this was just a simple stupid error but I have thought it long and hard coz of coco when I flip they will shoot all directions and if I were to get them back to health for another 3 weeks I would have space for them I could take cuttings off healthy shoots! But I thought it be quicker to start off scratch. I have found someone who will have a few of them so will be getting cuttings back in return in the future! I'm gonna take a step back and go back to 11ltr pots yeah I know where I went wrong with the 18ltr pots and easily corrected but I had 11s sorted !

• Like 1

Well I put some seed into germination last night 7x viper cookies moxie seeds and 2x Black D.O.G Humbolt seed organization. Question is do I start a new diary? Or just start it in this one? Don't want to keep filling up this forum with diaries especially as they are not well explained and don't give helpful information about feed levels temps humidity equipment and such! But yeah I put them in a glass of water 7pm by 11pm they sunk to bottom of cup so I thought great they're gonna germinate quickly so I transferred them into paper towels just finishing my night shift about to go home I wonder if any have cracked their shells will find out in couple of hours! Going to finish off my coco nutrients then go organic. As @I'm Sal said about guanokalong being high in nutrients it is true it can burn your plants but with their soil it's just the case of changing the ph levels through the grow I think the say start at ph 6.5 that way you won't burn your plants then go 5.8 for flower you can get away without adding extra guano or potash.