Current grow, Auto Flower White Russians, 6 weeks in, covered in white hairs

Jay Ryan

Just got a new camera for christmas and wanted to share my lady.

She's only 6 weeks from seed, 3 weeks left, but maybe 2 depends on her ;)

I got the original seeds from lowryder last year, bred them and have been growing the off spring since.

A combination of White Widow and AK47, very white, smells sweet, and bakes well ;)

I have 3 more ladies about a week behind. They are growing in DWC under 120w LED in 3'w3't2'd plastic containers lined with foil bubble wrap.

Attached files Sam_0012small.jpg Sam_0028small.jpg Sam_0029small.jpg Sam_0033small.jpg Sam_0035Small.jpg

I just did a run of DieselRyder, I did it for seeds this time, 4 girls, one boy. I found two distinct phenotypes. One is a 18"-24"plant with several main colas. The other was a short, 6 incher mostly bud. Here are pics:

The short yeilded about the same bud.

Short in the front left, tall in the back of picture, about half way through the grow. The short ones turned into one big bud, the tall ones golf balls on the ends. I separated the seeds and will see how they turn out.

D-Ryders

Guest samuelo

Hey Jay

Nice girls you got there.......... interesting LED set up, I have thought alot about LED lighting and may try it some day , not for flowering though just for babies maybe veg, would be nice to replace the HP but for now i still think its best,

good luck and enjoy smoking them girls when they are done - ww47 sounds like a whole lotta fun

They are a whole lotta fun! This is my third grow with them.

As for the LED, I have a few grow boxes set up, but the effort needed to get the heat out was just more trouble than they were worth. I found a pair of 120w LEDs on Craig's list for $150 a piece, and they were still in the box, new. They have three colors, red orange and blue, and have been remarkable for this grow, from seed to bud, and zero heat. Matter of fact, it's so cold this time of the year I have to pump heat in the room where the boxes are just to keep them warm enough.

Not sure if they are the do all, end all, but they are certainly the future. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It varies, but the short ones (6-10 inches) can yield about 20-30 grams. The larger ones can yeild over an ounce.

I have switched to all full size plants, and even the ones I have kept under 3 feet are giants compared to the auto flowering ones. I will grow a few more autos outside this summer, but won't count on them any more for my main stash.