Frba82

First of all I´m totally new in this forum and I hope I posted my threat in the right subsection. 

I was already trying to find some help by google but as you´ll read in my text it couldn't help me further. 

A few weeks ago I had my vacations in Serbia in eastern europe, as I noticed they´ve got a lot of wild growing cannabis out there on the fields.
I just noticed that those plants are very powerful in strain and growing. Most plants it seems are hermaphrodite. 

I also checked the seedfinder which say´s that here is something like an primitive culture for the Indica plant. They only told me that there is something like a clone plant of this primitive plant called Shpela. If I´m right.

My big question is if you know seeds which are belonging to the primitive culture in Serbia.
Also my girlfriends dad which was raising up here told me that over 99% of the people just destroy it because they see it as junk and back in the days those guys enjoyed drinking beer a lot more then smoking weed.

In fact the ground seems like the best I´ve ever seen. It´s nearly dark brown to black in colour. Especially when it comes to other things like fruits or any kind of vegetables they taste away better than on all other places I´ve been on the world. So if I´m right, this an especially old and powerful strain.

Luckily I was able to grab some seeds from the big field we found.

It would be really nice if you could help me along with this plant. And if you could get me some tips how to cultivate it.

Below you´ll find some pictures of the field we found and the plants itself.

IMG_4160.jpg

IMG_4162.jpg

IMG_4172.jpg

• 7 months later...

I was thinking it's some kind of Ruderalis or Wild Cannabis, until you said it was potent! From looking at the pics you provided it seems to have been planted their because it was in a straight line and plants that are grown wildly are not usually in straight lines! If their not Ruderalis I would buy a bag of Fox Farm Light Warrior and a Bag of Fox Farm Ocean Forest, a PH Pen and some Distilled water!