I'm out of hospital

#Robbo#420#

hello i have just got out of hospital 3 months ago (i was unwell ) any how i am back on now  , since i have been out i have started a few plants off in may (while i was in hospital haha) and they are loving the uk temps at the moment ( think i might get a pollytunnle for the winter ) .  i have grew a few plants outside in uk but have never flowered   untill now 

anyhow ill upload some pics  

budding.jpg

IMG_2053.JPG

plant.jpg

plant2.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome to comapañero forum,

We hope that this ustes recovered from his problem (hospital). :)

your plants look great, certainly soon begin to show flowers and possibly you have a late harvest.

How are pots, you can force flowering (put them inside 13 hours of darkness outside and put them in 11 hours of light). Often it works to force flowering.

hugs mate

• Like 1

Thanks and Yeah I was thinking I would have a late.           Havest it's a bit cold over hear in the Northern Europe think it stunts it growth abit , I'm going to buy a cheep pollytunnle for the comeing Autumn mounths think it will get chilly ,And POTS do you think I should repot them in to bigger pots or just leave them ( I think I will disturb them plant wile in flowering) and force flowering am going to bring my plants in from now on until 12/12 nights come. should be next couple of weeks ( it's on 13 hours of light and 11 of dark at the moment , 

anyhow thanks for the comment and be good to hear what you have to say 

• Like 1

I would, but then I'm not a pro. I think that if the roots are not too disturbed during the transplant you would get a few days if not a week of slumber if you will but if you plan to harvest in November, it would deliver more juicy and bigger buds.

• Like 1

Robbo,

Glad to hear that you are better.

They are already flowering, better to leave them in their current pots and continue toward harvest.  If you disturb those roots during flowering, there will certainly be stress that will stump further development, resulting in incomplete flowering before the weather turns too cold.

Think more about protecting them from the cooling nights and against an early frost.

I looks like if all goes well, your harvest may be about end of October.

• Like 1

On 16 September 2016 at 9:49 PM, Mike B said:

I would, but then I'm not a pro. I think that if the roots are not too disturbed during the transplant you would get a few days if not a week of slumber if you will but if you plan to harvest in November, it would deliver more juicy and bigger buds.

im just going to keep them in there original pots until havest 

On 17 September 2016 at 2:02 PM, Cannabissapean said:

Robbo,

Glad to hear that you are better.

They are already flowering, better to leave them in their current pots and continue toward harvest.  If you disturb those roots during flowering, there will certainly be stress that will stump further development, resulting in incomplete flowering before the weather turns too cold.

Think more about protecting them from the cooling nights and against an early frost.

I looks like if all goes well, your harvest may be about end of October.

Hey thanks for the reply yeah I have just bought a pollytunnle for the coming months 

And I was thinking it would stress them out if I repotted them 

thanks for the help 

You're welcome, man.

Heeeyyy, those leaves...   I went back and looked to see if you wrote it, but I didn't see it -- what strain is that?

That is a strange serration on the edges of those mature leaves.  Really interesting-looking.

Flowering is looking good. 

You are correct to prepare to protect the plant against the cold.

Good Luck

On 9/21/2016 at 11:35 AM, Cannabissapean said:

You're welcome, man.

Heeeyyy, those leaves...   I went back and looked to see if you wrote it, but I didn't see it -- what strain is that?

That is a strange serration on the edges of those mature leaves.  Really interesting-looking.

Flowering is looking good. 

You are correct to prepare to protect the plant against the cold.

Good Luck

hey i don't know what strain it is , it was bag seed , and i have just got a really sturdy pollytunnle  keeping them nice and warm  during the next couple of weeks 

here is  another pic  

IMG_2090.jpg

Well one thing is for sure, she would be happy with a little bit more food ;) 

Beside this she looks really nice, the shape overall reminds me of some blueberry i have seen.

And Cannabispean the double serrated edge like this appears a lot on the skunk lines like exodus cheese and also on the great white shark for example, i think it is some relics from the afghan genetics.. Just guessing ;)

Have a good grow man thanks for sharing your plants, dont hesitate to open a grow journal in the Indoor room of the forum ;)

• Like 2

On 9/30/2016 at 9:28 PM, Dust said:

Well one thing is for sure, she would be happy with a little bit more food ;) 

Beside this she looks really nice, the shape overall reminds me of some blueberry i have seen.

And Cannabispean the double serrated edge like this appears a lot on the skunk lines like exodus cheese and also on the great white shark for example, i think it is some relics from the afghan genetics.. Just guessing ;)

Have a good grow man thanks for sharing your plants, dont hesitate to open a grow journal in the Indoor room of the forum ;)

yeah i have just been mainly giving it tomato feed (next year i'm going to do about 10 pants and try different ways of growing with different feeds ) 

and dust there outdoor plants in the uk ill make a grow journal 

BUD.jpg

• 2 weeks later...