Ghs White Widow , Dwc.....

ProffessorBubbles

Good day to you all and thanx for stopping by. 

I am currently growing Greenhouse Seeds White Widow  alongside Nirvana's Aurora Indica and  Nirvana's Blue Mistic.

Tent = 1mtr x 1mtr " 2mtr

600w hps (sunmaster)  with 5inch cooltube reflector.

Ventilation , Rvk 125L for exhaust and Rvk 125 (cold air) intake.  16inch oscilating fan for air movement. 

25liter Dwc buckets (homemade appart from one). 

Nutrients.... 

Will be using Advanced nutes Sensi Grow/Bloom with a few add ons  for this grow ,,will post pics of what i got shortly after i get this journal up n running. 

For all 3 its (day 14) in the tent under the hps , they were under a single125w envirolite for a couple days at the start untill i got the tent sorted out.  Ec 1.2 ph 5.5-58 

They all look in good shape now that i figured they needed fed , for the last week ive been paranoid about increasing the Ec incase they burnt but done all that yesterday and today they look a hellova lot better. 

Please feel free to comment on my posts.

Here is a few pictures taken 2 days ago, i will take more recent pictures in a bit n post em. 

Ghs W,W back left

Nirvana's Aurora indica , back right

Nirvana's Blue Mistic , front. 

IMAG0485.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello And thanks for sharing your journal with us man! sounds like you have a good setup for those 3 babies, they should end up good with the 600w ;)

For the feeding if you ever think about trying the GH feeding it does great in hydro ;)

Have a good grow and keep us updated!