Canna cream for massage

Saraza420

• 1 month later...

I could be wrong, but I don't think Greenhouse offers a cannabis massage cream.  I haven't seen one in the product section.

I assume that most any commercial producer of creams, even in this market, might hold such secrets a bit close to their chest...

You might find some homemade recipes for cannabis massage creams searching YouTube or Google...

I did find an interesting article in the online Massage Magazine regarding cannabis massage creams.  It doesn't answer your question directly, but there are some LMTs who have identified themselves in the comments that follow the article.  Contacting them might lead to further answers for you.  Here is the article:   https://www.massagemag.com/marijuana-massage-5-questions-answered-32929/

• 3 weeks later...

Hello sarza, here in spain there are all types of creams and tintures, a lot of people directly apply the tinture on their skin as well, some with coco oil, other user sesame oil, other alcohol, same for the cream thera are so many diferent types depending on if you want them Biologic or not with wax or with oils etc.. 

I like to apply tinture directly personally i use a sesame oil tinture for any skin problem or scars or burning, and it does good so far ;)

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It have to be cool a thermal center where you cane smoke cannabis and big plant for decoration inside ,cannabis massage ,canna sauna ,canna hammam 

Long pipe to smoke in jaccuzy ,canna dinner, relaxation room 😂😂😂😂

On 14/9/2016 at 6:18 AM, Saraza420 said:

Hi people i ussually use cannabis cream with coco cream, aloe vera extract n bee wax  and RSO ( Rick Simpson oil)

Could you tell me what do you use to make  your cream ??

Bye bye

Hello!

Sometimes I add a little olive oil to the mixture with beeswax, just a little, so it is smoother and more appealing. Also some essence of eucalyptus, this makes the sensation of freshness in the skin is very rewarding.

Regards!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...