Hi everyone

pino pallabudno

Hi everyone,  I just got back into growing again after 11 years.  I only did it 3 times before outdoors,  ok but nothing fantastic because of the great Irish weather lol. this time i'm doing it indoors, hopefully all will go good.  the two in the back are Feminized Northern Lights#5 x Haze, and the two in front and middle are Purple Bud. 

3 weeks.jpg

4 weeks.jpg

5 weeks 3 days, time to flower.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jose.gh said:

Hello colleague, welcome to the forum !!

your plants are very well how long have?
I can see you use large pots, better result than medium pots?

Regards!! :)

Hi Jose and thanks, pic one is 3 weeks pic two is 4 weeks and pic three is 5 weeks of veg , i have just put them into 12/12.  its true the bigger the pot the better lol.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, I'm Sal said:

Hi Pino,

Nice and healthy looking plants. 5 weeks veg is good and is the same as what I have done with my current grow.

What size tent do you have there and how many litres are the pots?

I have a feeling when those plants stretch it will get very crowded in there.  I have 4 plants running now in 0.8m x 0.8m but despite serious LST (from very early stage), super-cropping and SCROG, I do not have any room to spare. In fact I had to re-homed 2 other plants because of the lack of space.

Hi Sal,

my tent is 1.2 x 1.2  & 2 meters high and the pots are 17 liter smart pots with one 1 liter air pruning pot in the middle. i'm not to worried about the 3 purple bud plants because there 75% indica.  AS for the N L, i know their gonna stretch for the sky during flowering, I all ready did some LST on them, hopefully i wont have to do much more. fingers crossed.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cannabissapean said:

Nice-looking re-start after 11 years.  Welcome to the world of tents.

LOL.  What kept you away for so long?

Good Luck

Thanks Cannabissapean,  its risky outdoor growing here in Ireland, I got busted before and seeing the cops with a big stupid smile on their face just turned me off growing.  They be better off spending their time getting real criminals than busting smokers.  Tents are fantastic.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Cannabissapean said:

It's sad that some of them seem to enjoy destroying the lives of other people. 

Well, I expect that those beautiful plants will soon start some pre-flowers. 

Keep us posted, man.

Will you make some pre-flower pics?

Good Job.

I sure will,  i 'll take pictures week by week of the flowering stages.  it's been only 1 week since  i put the timer to 12/12 so i'll take a pic later and put it up.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking really nice man, nice green and fat leaves i like it ;)

If you think you will keep putting pictures till harvest then i suggest you open them a nice dedicated thread in the grow journal indoor room and you will get much more people to see it there ;)

Have a good grow!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Dust said:

Looking really nice man, nice green and fat leaves i like it ;)

If you think you will keep putting pictures till harvest then i suggest you open them a nice dedicated thread in the grow journal indoor room and you will get much more people to see it there ;)

Have a good grow!

Thanks Dust,  i'll do one up in the next few days.