• 2 weeks later...

Good, thanks for share :)

And no, we dont have track number for Argentina or other States, only for Europe.

Normally, Argentina users need wait about 3 - 4 weeks... for have your seeds (boat...)

Cheers! 

• Like 1

On 11/10/2016 at 1:58 PM, Dlin2d said:

what about my direction???? its joke??

Hi mate, 

I write you by private.....  Only Europa users have track number. The remaining shipments, go through regular mail (camouflaged, ofc).

It is neecsario wait a few weeks from submission. Sometimes is 2 weeks and sometimes are 7 weeks ....

If the postcaerd is held in customs, unfortunately we can not offer help. The seeds are sent only once.

I recommend you wait a week more, because it is normal that still have not arrived (by distance).

Cheers, Jose

• 4 weeks later...
On Wednesday, September 28, 2016 at 9:24 AM, Jose.gh said:

Hello mates, 

This is a new rom for do the news grow diary of the new cross:

Cheese x White Widow

Super Bud x Train Wreck

We hope all enjoy with this new test!!

Cheers, Jose :drinks:

Hi jose is this the right section to have a chance of being a tester not sure if im on the right part ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes rogering,

Click on the following link.  That will take you to the test Area category.

When you get there, you will notice the green-pinned "Test Area Rules" where you left your question.  Don't click into that.  Rather, view below that green-pinned topic, and you will see ALL the topics that had been opened by the seed-test competitors.  Those ARE the currently-running seed-test grow journals.  If you look to the right, you can see that they are still actively running because the dates of their latest posts are only hours or days old at this time.  Clicking into each of them, you will see that the plants are in various stages of their lives, and many of them are at or near harvest stage.  Yummy.

http://forums.strainhunters.com/forum/211-test-area-cheese-x-white-widow-super-bud-x-train-wreck/

Have fun!

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Yo @Jose.gh,

I come back from spannabis with some new Lemon Cheese and Holy Punch. But I also  have in stock some Exodus Cheese, differents Cookie cross, Remo Chemo and many strain from Ripper seeds so.... ta ta ta tammmm I dont now waht i put for the next run.... :rofl:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OG.Naj said:

Yo @Jose.gh,

I come back from spannabis with some new Lemon Cheese and Holy Punch. But I also  have in stock some Exodus Cheese, differents Cookie cross, Remo Chemo and many strain from Ripper seeds so.... ta ta ta tammmm I dont now waht i put for the next run.... :rofl:

I'll be taking a chair to see those.
Got a GSC from CanapaMundi, if you seed a cookie i'll be watching closely. A good opportunity to learn more on "her family", lol.

Was Spannabis good? Had good vibes?
There's spannabis in madrid too, maybe worth visiting.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yo @LedCherryBerry,

Sorry for the late reply!

The Spannabis was awesome!

One of the biggest and the best canna event I make from long time!

Great people and good vibes a the expo but especially in the club at night in the city where we can find very good weed! 

For me, the next stop is Amsterdam for the HTCC in july?

So who will be in the game in Dam?

• Like 3

Holy s*** HTCC! 
It's a legendary event around here.
Everybody talks about it, nobody ever went there (we italians are lazy asses ;) )
Do you know a bit about the expo? Or there's already a website? 
I'm going there 95%. Just need to be sure of a couple things.

Happy you liked Spannabis. I guess i'll save some money for a good trip next year in Barcelona.
Dunno about Madrid.. I'll see.

• Like 2

@LedCherryBerry   @OG.Naj     

I can be there too if i want its not far for me 😁✌i know a very goed hotel for low cost price if you not so much money to pay a night in centrum its one of my best camarade is fan of ajax he go there a lot but its no much comfort its just goed to sleep .

• Like 3

3 hours ago, g22 said:

@LedCherryBerry   @OG.Naj     

I can be there too if i want its not far for me 😁✌i know a very goed hotel for low cost price if you not so much money to pay a night in centrum its one of my best camarade is fan of ajax he go there a lot but its no much comfort its just goed to sleep .

2 hours ago, OG.Naj said:

Thats a great news,

Maybe we can make a " Hunters' reunion " in the Green house Coffee shop!

When i was 18, me and a friend stayed in a hotel room that was 1.5mt wide and 8mt long. 
You can't imagine how trippy it was when we took some shroomies.. That room was nightmare fuel.

I wanted to meet a couple "hunters", but CanapaMundi was too crowded for the small space GHS had. 
I stayed near the stand for 15-20 mins, then left, then came back, but situation didn't change much.

We can surely meet there, at some hour, and go smoke a doobie somewhere for sure! 
Gotta meet my fellas!

• Like 2

I don't recommend Spannabis Madrid, because it doesn't look like Spannabis Barcelona. 

If you have the opportunity, Spannabis Barcelona is recommended. Accommodation can be found in the outskirts, where it is more economical.

Undoubtedly, it is a great experience for all cannabis lovers. Many novelties, many companies, many visits (cannabis lovers), good atmosphere, everything!! 

• Like 1