General photography

#Robbo#420#

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/2/2017 at 8:38 PM, Cannabissapean said:

Robbo 420,

With so many flowers available around you, it seems that you live in Paradise.

I like your photography.  Are you a career photographer?

If not, you might consider it.

Cannabissapean ,

thanks and no i'm not  im self training not trained as of  yet   ,as ...........

i have went to college to do photography, but stopped around halfway through because i fell out with parents ( there were my only safe option of getting to college) there's a lot of thugs and hobo's in the city center (where the college was ) plus it being winter months it was very dark by 4, my course was 6 till 9 o'clock  so its was like pitch black  by then , plus in the local news you all ways hear of someone getting mugged or something in the city center and surrounding towns plus i like to listen to music while traveling  and have quit expensive headphones and think i could become a target for that, as people ( one of my physio workers in hospital )  have made sarcastic comments on it . plus i can only get on adult courses now being 21 so daytime ones are out the question unless there's one i dont know about i'm going to keep looking for local courses, i have applied but not enough people to start the course the tutor said  in my local area .

then i was all so studying horticulture as my local countryside collage but got into a dispute about a seat (the bus was full of teenagers and all the seat in front of me were taken i seen one seat beside me there were two seats and one was taken by some kid i asked politely if i could sit down he grumbled no i'm saving a seat for a friend  ,very arrogantly  , there were no other free seats   )so when i seen this free seat i said i am going to take this seat your friend is obviously not here and missed the seat so i am going to sit down i sat down and he punched me in the nose then moved to another seat were i just asked  for a seat but they said the same thing saving for a friend the hole county is trying to put me down ,the prick lol i could've punched him but know i would of only made troubles worse i could get sectioned again so i did not assault him would of only made troubles worse ( all the teenagers would of ganged up on me and made me the one in trouble  ,and don't think the police give to shits about me cause my farther is a ex-heroin dealer lol and i'm totally into cannabis witch i don't think they like and seeing strain hunters on internet made me as i kid in school want to be a marijuana horticulturist and asked one teacher it the could put me in right direction on becoming a legal one    but said no and i went down the wrong path smoking it (i'm pretty sure its the police or schools or council growing(iv not seen higrade like some of the stuff goes around and iv seen what people round here grow as it not that good some very clever person doing it ) it its everywhere and has been for years  lol basterds ) its my medicine 

but any way im working on this and i'm going to message you again as i have questions and thanks alot 

Robbo420

Northumberland sounds like a rough neighborhood.  Glad I don't live there.  I see that there is a large prison in that area, so there is possibly a lot of negative influences and tension in that community.  Have you considered moving away from those influences, possibly to a different college-town to continue your studies?

I can imagine your talents could be used to help a seed-company (It doesn't always have to be cannabis) to develop their catalogs or their web-site.

Or maybe if you are fit enough and able to travel, seek a job with the media as an in-field photographer (team-photographer).

Or become a photo-journalist.  For that, you will need to seriously study journalism in college.

If you really want to do well in any career, it always means good hard study in order to succeed. 

You can do it.

Good luck my friend.