Auto Strains Problems

Asio

Hello Community, i am growing these ladies since about 20 days ago. They have plenty of sun light just enough water to keep the soil wet and i face somehow an unknown disease or maybe a human mistake. Please give me your suggestions and opinions. Blessings

20161003_183249.jpg

Hello, 

What can you tell us about your growing techniques? How often do you water? what do you water with? did you feed them? Do you check PH? abything that you did during the grow is good to know, and things like your temperatures as well,

Then from first sight what i could advise anyway is repot them in bigger pots, the auto plant do not tolerate really good root bounding, and to have a ncie vigorouse growth i find them to go faster if you allow them to have plenty of space for their roots. some autos will even start flowering as soon as they feel root bound. So more space for the roots and a little bit of food for them. 

Just by looking at the pictures i think the plants are a bit overwatered, it is not good to have the soil always always humid, cannabis plants like to have a short drying period between waterings, not to let her be too much thirsty but to allow the soil to dry and let oxygen pass through. 

Good luck to you

• Like 1

change your soil on something normal with wattering roots. this is problem with Fe or something like that. anyway  if this is autoplant you don`t make normal harvest on it in this case.

Last extra posibility to fix it this is make watering with all micro nutritients and hope it was not a problem with ph in soil because if this is it your autoplants is done. 

• Like 1