5 and last grow of flowerbomb

GreenQc

The 4 batch was outside did not do to well. So I have new plants that I have start lest then 2 month ago. Left are 2 Incredible Bulk and 1 right is Delicious Candy( as on the first picture). I was gone for 2 1/2weak and got some thrip, they did a lot of damage befor I treat them. At the same time temp. of my water must of go close to 95 % so I got root roth (2 picture). But I wash it away and now they are fine 3 picture). Last picture are my 2 clones from incredible Bulk to see find the best pheno. You can see they where almost dead from the thrip. I will start flowering in 2 weaks with my 3 days of darkness like I always do, i am trying this for my 5 batch. I want to eliminate some stretch by letting my metal haloid bulb on for a weak after my 72 hours of darkness on a 12/12 cycle, befor changing to hps.

DSCI1455.JPG

DSCI1459.JPG

DSCI1457.JPG

DSCI1451.JPG

DSCI1452.JPG

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing your ladies man, hope they will recover from the pest and make some nice plants. How often do you clean your res? I wouldnt let this red algaes develop too much, i never grow hydro but one thing i have learned from all my friends that do, is to always keep roots as clean as posible, virus and shits can go really fast by the roots especially if the plant is a bit weak.

But they are exploding nicely and making some nice root balls already ;)

wish you  a good grow man! Keep us updated

TY. I clean my reservoir every grow but because of the thrip its was cleaned last weak. The red that we see is the decaded root that where clean off. Next weakend I wont flush, instead I use Nutrie 6-6-6 the beast. For stooping the stretch. After 3 days I will clean my reservoir again. Then start my flowering with 3 days of darkness and pure water at ph 5.8

• Like 1

yeeaah man now this is some clean looking res ;) Im sure the lady can only be happy about it :rabbi:xD 

For the lolipoping i have seen some people using it with great success so i hope it will be good for you as well! for next time make sure maybe to achieve all your trimming and cutting job in one day if you can, that way you avoid giving too much stress to the plant 2 days in a row, just to make sure you will avoid any potencial problem. Nothing bad never if the plants are healthy and vigorous they will take it without problem but maybe next time with a weaker strain you will get problems. 

Have a good grow and thanks for the news!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the news man good to see the flowering is still going and packing up nicely. The buds do look pretty nice on both, but strangly they dont seem to be making much resin yet on both or is it just an impresion from the photos? What temps do you have in the room?

Have a good grow man!

• 2 weeks later...

Harvest have been done when my trichome start to change to amber = 2%, some where still clear = 20% . So the perfect trich. are milky and they where about 80 %. Cant ask for better then that will post picture later today of the harvest

• 2 weeks later...

Well actually the flowerbomb is pretty quick to flower, the pheno that was used for some of the test grows during the seed production could end up in 5 and a half week in hydro and perfect conditions, but its also one of the less stretchy plant i have seen haha, it will flower where you flip it, so veg it properly to a convenient size you want to get before flipping it. And it does look ready on the photos, but the hulk looked a little bit liked it could have stayed 2 weeks more indeed.

Have a good smoke!