Help me please guys

matheussmcc

Hello,

I'm about to grow some white widows seed and im growing hydroponic and indoor. Even though i've been researching a lot is going to be the first time im growing and I have some questions and I was wondering if you guys could help me out.
01- I'm home-growing at a container that the dimensions are about: 1x1x0.35 (Height, Width and Depth, respectively) and we are planing to use 3 different seeds (both feminized), is it too much? Because since is my first time growing, I though having 3 seeds as a safety, because if one goes wrong, i have 2 more. 
02- I was thinking of putting two HID HPS lights, 50w and 4000 lumens each, is it good enough for a good yield? (the walls and ceiling both reflect 
03- How can i determine the NPK ratio of the plant (Hydroponic)?
04- Some of the data on your week-by-week video (the newest one, not the one 9 years ago), some weeks as time goes by you guys stop putting it, are they the same from the past week then?

05- What nutrients do you guys recommend it to put on the water?
06-How can I manage EC levels of the water? and is a EC probe good for determine it as well? 
07- I was wondering for the first week the informations about it, like temperature, humidity, EC, NPK... I don't think you guys report that on the videos.
08- How do I flush hydroponically? 
09- Would you recommend topping it? Because my space is limited, and I read online that helps for a better yield too
10- How is the smell of the plant? is it very strong?
11- The dresser is not air tight or anything, we actually made it the door, I'm having two little fans as well, I was wondering how often do I need to open it so the plants get some fresh air.
12- If I do this the right way, how much do you think i can get of yield? Or how much should I aim for?

I know there are a lot of questions, but I hope you guys can help me out, if you know how to answer any question please do, I cant find a straight and reliable answer online for these.

Hello Man, well most of your questions are answered already on the forum if you make a little bit of search you will find some growing guid and beginners topic as well with a lots of helpfull tips.

What i can answer from your questions there is 3 is normally good for your 1m space, if you want to control the height really good because 1m is really small you should do a SCROG to make sure plants wont overgrow you. Of course you could also do 1 plant with a SCROG and have the same result as with 3, you will just have to make sure you flower them soon enough because the stretch in hydro is pretty fast.

For PH EC Air etc.. you will find everything in the topics made before ;) 

Have a good grow and dont forget to make a grow journal so people will be able to give you tips in anytime as well looking at your plants.

grtz