well the worst of all would be mold to infest everything, if you are having 6 days in  a row of rain and your plants are near finishing the best option is probably to cut them earlier, if your plants are a little bit protected from the rain and you think they can handle it you can risk it. but if you have nice tight buds it is risky for sure.

Best of luck!

Chop chop chop!!

I agree with Dust fully. Chop them early, dry quickly the first few days then slow it right down. The quick dry will get rid of water deep in the bud and prevent mould developing through the dry. Be sure to dtop the temps after a couple of days to prevent chlorophyll being locked into the plant. 

I know there may be some disagreement with an initial quick, then slow dry, but outdoor here in north Western Europe, harvest time is rain and cold time and that equals mould. I've lost loads to rain due to mould over the years and this prevents that. 

Unless you are in the emerald triangle or Jamaica hills, end of season rot is a reality, so we cope. If it drys to quick or wasn't ready and ends up smelling a little of chlorophyll/dried grass, stick em in the bubble bags!! ?

good luck.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

if you can get your hands on Aqueous ozone, spray the plants daily and you will be fine. If no mold is visible, let them go as long as you can till you see some mold. Chop them down at that point. H2O3 Will prevent mold and stop it in its tracks. Complete safe to plant and environment. You would figure and ADMIn at this place would know about H2O3...lmao...Clueless....

• 2 weeks later...

do you mean h2o2? You can clean your plants that are a little bit attacked by mold with a bath of Hydrogen peroxide, it has been talked in here since a very long time, and it can of course also be sprayed, but i will not recommend somebody that is growing in guerilla outdoor, and with high humidity, to spray even more a plant, because the admin of this place doesnt think it is the good solution, sorry if you dont like it :airkiss::airkiss:   that doesnt mean that nobody can offer the solution like you just did ;)

Love you too DKH :drinks:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Trioxidane  H2O3 is a reaction between H2O2 (peroxide) and O3 (ozone). Ozone is the smell in the air before and after a rain storm and is know to be natures air cleaner and scrubber. Ive never used a product with this compound in it, but It might be a solution to the problem. Within minutes it breaks down to water and a singlet oxygen. The only reason I know this is because I have some background chemistry. It shouldn't be taken as common knowledge.

Well i do know it is a chemical compound, but as far as i remember i have never heard or seen anybody using it. It doesnt mean that it doesnt exist of course you can do anything but typing mistake can happen too hahaha so i'd rather ask and i do know of people using h2o2 soo who knows haha:rabbi::rabbi:

For either of the compounds, what is the reactive action that results in reduction of mold?  

And if it breaks down within minutes to water and a singlet oxygen, I assume the oxygen would quickly pair-off with another and fly away, that would leave   -   water .

So there must be some other interaction with the plant that causes a hostile environment for mytophytae(sp).

Scary though, to add more water where a water-based infestation might be...

I tell you whaat, that Cannaaabutter recipeeee really wöööööörks.  I am high as a mudda...    Mustof been a Sativa-dominant bllend of ground budds that I used in that infusion. Those green muffins I cooked were good.  Just finished-off the last one               :party::party:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 10/12/2016 at 8:04 PM, HimaGold/s/Train/er said:

These few days, precisely 6-8 days left flowering is raining, most of the day pass in the rain...last time i was on place before rain and everything was pretty good and fine. Now the weather worry me very much....what is the worst situation that can happen to my plants? 

Mould.