Viceland TV.

Exodus Please

Viceland TV is a new channel on UK satellite platform. The produce the last Strain hunters expedition and will be releasing the Congo expedition on the TV channel.

this guy Krishna has produce a series of 8 programmes about different canna topics from Congo to emerald triangle to UK medical (or non medical as the case may be) users and patients. Well worth a watch if you are able, not sure if you can stream the channel but here's a link to the web page. The first 4 programmes were great!!

stoned enjoyment....

https://www.viceland.com/en_us/show/weediquette-tv

• Like 1

On 17 October 2016 at 11:22 AM, jan.gh said:

I saw some of the episodes. Very interesting, especially when they show how cannabis helps children it's an eye opener for most people that still think about cannabis as a dangeroud drug. 

I have to say I didn't know kids in the states were using whole plant extract. I thought it was high CBD (not from hemp) or full plant extract but from 1:1 ration plants like Charlottes Web. As it turns out it is high strength thc:cbd 15:1 type ratio and the kids are flying!

Really interesting. I really liked the episode about the sustainability of cottage industry farmers in the emerald triangle once full legalisation hits Cali next year. I'm an outdoor grower at heart, so it struck a cord. 

Cannabis oil: an extraction of cannabinoids and terpenes in deifferent concentrations through blending and the extraction coming from different plants. 

Some plants are as we we expect, high strength thc strains. Others are bred to be more even in ration focussing in low dose the and high dose cbd, like charlottes web. Different blends and ratios for different conditions. Some cbd oil comes from hemp plants.

congo expedition.....: who knows?!

• Like 1

OK, so I watched Viceland TV democratic republic of Congo edition last night. As it turns out the strain hunters documentary produced by vice will still released on their HBO/Sky Atlantic show called Vice News. I'm assuming vice wouldn't have made 2 trips for weed into the biggest longest civil war in Africa, so they must have  been filmed simultaneously. It's a great documentary focussing on the necessity for weed trade to poorer communities which has been a focus of concern in SH documentaries but this is the full angle.

Now watching out for Vice News on HBO or Sky Atlantic as this is where the SH Congo film will be released.

hoping it will be officially tagged and posted by an admin on this forum as soon after the first airing as possible. Maybe a go to air date as a teaser for forum members would be a nice touch admins/staff ??

• Like 1