Cheese x White Widow / Test Grow /Bilou

Thanks for sharing the pics man, they look pretty healthy already, maybe a bit stretchy on the main stem at the begining but now it seems it goes better!

Looking forward to see how this are going!

Have a good day!

• Like 2

Hello Bilou,

They look great, it seems that there is good moisture (see something green substrate) so surely will have an accelerated growth :) Taking care of excess water in irrigation, because it may slow growth.

Thanks for the photos, they look great !! Here I will be careful!

Cheers! :)

• Like 1

OK, + - 5cm should work good.

You say neon, but I think you mean fluorescent or CFL.

Neon is usually a tube that has been formed by a neon tube glass bender.  Neon lights are used often to create window displays or street signs where it is desired to have the light emit from the tube in curved shapes.  Neon lights normally requires a power supply in the range of 20,000 to 25,000 Volts.  They are charged with gases containing differing metallic ions (neon or argon or krypton) and/or are internally coated with powders containing differing metallic ions and phosphorus in order to create different colours.

But maybe in France, the people call fluorescent or CFL lamps as "neon". 

http://home.howstuffworks.com/question293.htm

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Friend,

Great change in a few days, you should be doing it very well :) The plants look very vigorous and healthy, surely you get an excellent flowering in the future. I remain attentive to your cultivation :)

Thanks for sharing!

Greetings, Jose

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...