Guest guest

samuelo - Super Critical AutoFlower - 11-11-2010

51 posts in this topic

received these seeds perhaps week or 2 ago and had planned to start them when i returned from ams so had been storing them in the fridge
DSC00536.JPG

but couple of hours ago i thought hmmm i think i will start these beans right now - so thats what i have done - no point in waiting huh...

DSC00550.JPG

So i am soaking them in water for 24 hours and then i will start the next step in germination process

Nice one sam!

I also have those autos from franco, will be nice to see them in your hands! ;)

I will only use mine next year!

take care

well am hardly an auto master or even a master of anything but thanks tokage thumbs_up.gif

so 24 hours later all the seeds have sunk to the bottom of the glass, so next i put the beans between 2 pieces of tissue which i dampen (not soak) and place inside a freezer bag
DSC00571.JPG

and finally i place inside warm blanket and wrap it up so the seeds should now have a warm and dark atmosphere, will check up on these beans 48/72 hours and see if any tails have broken out
DSC00577.JPG

decided to check the seeds and after 36 hours - all have produced tails - very very quick!
DSC00583.JPG

So now i have to put into soil and perlite mix
DSC00578.JPG

and now into nursery box
DSC00584.JPG

I never had large enough freezer bags to make humidity domes so i am using these carrier bags until i get some
DSC00585.JPG

so hopefully next in a few days they will pop their heads above the soil

Wow so i checked these lil babies and already they have their heads above the soil.... these seeds have been very quick in every stage so far.......

They're are fresh seeds and seems quite potent! :D

Goood!

take care

Hey nice a new autoflowering strain!

looking forward to see whats gona come out of this, i myself want to grow some green o matic..

soo happy growing man,this one should be a fast one i guess!!

PEACE

Interesting. My experience with Autos is that they tend to be slow in the beginning. Good if GHSC has been able to breed away this treat.

has been couple of weeks since i updated this post - been at the cup so kinda good excuse...... anyway here are the babies - around about 3weeks old now

IMG00006-20101204-2323.jpg

IMG00007-20101204-2324.jpg

IMG00008-20101204-2324.jpg

Girls are looking good Samuelo, soon they will explote as Tokage says, great work my friend, keep them growingthumbs_up.gif

Looks nice!!! Good luck on the grow!!

//Jimmy

nice one Sam!!

I am really curious to see these auto's

I am sending you more strains to test.... Ladyburn 1974 also... ;-)

nice work

Aww thank you so much franco - you are very very good to me - make me smile alot regular_smile.gif

Well i have just transplanted these girls into larger pots using some biobizz allmix!

image.jpg

Have seen a nice bit of growth in the last week, have been using some ROOTBASTIC from Atami

IMG00045-20101210-2342.jpg

thought i would continue with the 'step system' tm

IMG00046-20101210-2342.jpg

IMG00047-20101210-2343.jpg

So now they in around 15 litres of soil and kinda perky

they are looking very good!!

Ladyburn, huum sounds great ^^

2 people like this

here we are 30 days from being a seed and these super autos are producing their first white hairs!
IMG00048-20101212-0009.jpg

IMG00051-20101212-0010.jpg

Looks amazing my friend, I want to tray the Auto to! Good luck on it!

Jimmy

okay guys - has been 5 days since i re-potted using the 'step sytem' and yeah they started to kick off now - hard to believe that just 5 days have passed - they have really grown alot!
IMG00053-20101216-2323.jpg

IMG00054-20101216-2324.jpg

and lots more white hairs!
IMG00056-20101216-2325.jpg