Guest guest

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest samuelo
Quickie... 37 days from being 4 lil seeds
IMG00083-20101218-0511.jpg

So if anything like Gren'o'Matic can expect finish in around 25 days.... Going to add a 2nd 250w cfl in this room - hopefully over the weekend.....

Guest samuelo
Perhaps a bit too much growth for an auto.... i have started some more super critical autos and i plan to top those - but here are latest pics of these girls, buds still small at this stage and nodes are quite far apart on the plants, like i said heightwise.... they already at top of my ceiling - taller than any auto strain i have grown before
IMG00093-20101223-0023.jpg

IMG00090-20101223-0022.jpg

IMG00091-20101223-0022.jpg

IMG00089-20101223-0022.jpg

Guest samuelo
upto around day 49 in the auto room, have had to bend these plants because of the sheer size of them so used some string here and there, also because of the height decided not to install the 2nd 250watt cfl... so will be keeping that for the new super auto crop i have just started - so they will have the benefit of 500watts of cfl - probly in a dual spectrum - lucky them.... So these girls should soon be ready for harvest - say the next 7 - 14 days

IMG00114-20101230-0034.jpg

IMG00115-20101230-0035.jpg

now thats what i call a bent plant.... haha - if i had more time with her could make a circle or a loop the loop
IMG00116-20101230-0036.jpg

IMG00118-20101230-0038.jpg

• 2 months later...

Jelous is not the way,,, never! Maybe a bit, to motivate yourself to do more and better then other do, then is ok. :) Member : copetition is challange and if we challange with ourselfs is most epic hallange we do heave chance to do in our lifes. hihihi drunkie elektro :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest samuelo
Yes - that is the final product - with all the leaves removed.... with these super criticals i actually topped in some cases - twice - this will perhaps explain the difference - but yeah they really do pack it on and are a real different auto from the gom - but very pleasant girl to work with after you learn about her form.

Thanks Sam - Ive got 4 SCA On the go 3 weeks til Harvest and so far so good - Well The lower leaves are starting to yellow a little...Buds look great..though20 p - 50 p sized at the momentThe yellowing is a concern though...Like you im in Biobiz all -mix and huge 15ltr pots...I have NOT been PH ing the water as Im told its needless in soil? Im not sure what the issue is - at the mo just using 2ml of Bio Bizz Boost with every litre...

Ive deliberately stunned the height of opne plant - small pot around 5 litre and the things only 9inches tall - cute - the others are much bigger - lots of branching and loads of bud s ...250 wATT hps and a 300 w cfl...Temp at 28 and humidity 45-55...

Any ideas on the yellowing? Only just srtarting? Cheers my man..

Ive done a flush with water 2 x the pot capacity - let em breath and then today ive gone onto some high N content vegie stuff...its helping - The plants are nothing like as tall as sams - look nothing like em and around half a meter tall...The next few weeks look interesting - Have to say samuaello - those plants of your s look nothing like the sca 's i have

Crazy

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...