Cheese X White Widow From Argentina

Hi Guys!

I started Germination four days ago, I put the seeds in hydrogen peroxide and water for 24 hours

iwi8Onx.jpg

then put them on napkins to finish opening. Past 48 hours the place in jiffy

BkO8rZb.jpg

i7BN5rE.jpg

There were some problems, 3 seeds by opening they were "peculiar"

HEmBLm2.jpg

This when opened, apparently, a cotyledon development is not well

MuhufqS.jpg

the other two have no problem except that not grow at the speed of the other.

THE PLACE

The growing space is a "closet" of 1.60 meters wide 45 cm deep. I use two panels led one of 180W with UV lenses, and the other a Piranha Tesla 360T with 4 lenses COB Full spectrum

But for now they are under BC 105W Lamp

• Like 5

Thanks for sharing the journal with us man, hope this grow will be good for you and show us some nice healthy plant ;) 

It looks like your seedling broke his cotyledons indeed, probably when pushing out of the seed or anything like this, if you manage to keep her alive it will keep growing normally without problem.

Have a good germination keep us updated on the ladies ;)

• Like 1

On 25/10/2016 at 5:26 PM, Dust said:

Thanks for sharing the journal with us man, hope this grow will be good for you and show us some nice healthy plant ;) 

It looks like your seedling broke his cotyledons indeed, probably when pushing out of the seed or anything like this, if you manage to keep her alive it will keep growing normally without problem.

Have a good germination keep us updated on the ladies ;)

as you said, the first leaf development, slightly misshapen but a leaf at last. and continues to grow vigorously

Thanks guys! 

Ok UPDATE!

25/10/16 OR 10/25/16

Well, bad news. 1 of the 3 that was not in good conditions did not survive.

but the good news is that the other 2 succeeded, unfortunately I had no more place in the final cabinet so 1 found home in the cultivation of a colleague with very good hand and grow outdoors.

bgjOH6P.jpg

as you can see are the two on the left which will no longer be with us

the other 4 were transplanted into a lightweight substrate and irrigated with water only

PiuHQns.jpg

gC5pBPw.jpg

29/10/16 

to this day the girls are growing well.

QlXWqGR.jpg

L4kW9JJ.jpg

HW1Ot0N.jpg

2ghwq4x.jpg

iKgQg2z.jpg

• Like 5

Hi bubureload!

Good germination! It is best to discard the weakest specimens, so it really is great that it happened now. Your plants are very healthy, good growth. What substrate do you use? It seems a mixture of earth, gravel, vermiculite and coconut?

Regards!

• Like 1

Oh, I was only hoping that you could use the sun to generate THC for God's lighting-fee.    FREE!

If you are growing indoor under lights, you could run lights 12 hours (midnight to noon), then move the girls to the balcony to continue absorbing sunlight til dark (12 + ~6 = ~18 hours) for Vegg. 

Then after the flip, run lights 6 hours (6am to noon), then move the girls to the balcony til dark (6 + ~6 = ~12 hours) for Bloom, until the blooms start to get too heavy.

• Like 1

That's cool.  It looks like it will work just fine.  However, you might want to install a thin sheet of clear plastic foil or a clear/translucent plastic panel to those bars in the window to prevent your plants being easily spotted from below or from another building or from helicopters, while still allowing sunlight to get through.

I really like the looks of your pots, very deep and with lots of ventilation through those side slits.  Where did you find those pots?  And what specifically was their original purpose?  Those pots look as if they will be very beneficial to root development.

Looks like a successful test grow is well underway...

Que tal!, las macetas son las Mad Rocket, yo utilizo de las de 3.75 lts a las de 25lts y realmente me funcionan bien, tienen la contra que el riego tiene que ser muy lento porque sino el agua desborda por las ranuras y pierdes el 40% del agua que le pones. en cuanto a desarrollo de la planta en mi opinion favorece mucho al tallo, dado que cuando utlice macetas de plastico soplado tenia problemas con el grosor de los tallo y sus respectivas ramas, desde que uso las mad rocket no tuve problemas de ese estilo.

las de 25lts son buenas para exterior interior no se aprovecha tanto el espacio.

The pots are the Mad Rocket, I use the 3.75 LTS to those of 25lts and work well, counter that irrigation has to be very slow because otherwise the water overflows the slots and lose 40% of water you put it. in terms of plant development in my opinion greatly favors the stem, since stored invisibly using pots blow molding plastic had problems with the thickness of the stem and its respective branches, since I use the mad rocket had no problems like that.

• Like 1

Thanks for the report man, nice to see the plants at this size already it is pretty vigorous for 18days outdoor.  I wish you all the best for the grow i will stick around to follow like the others ;) 

Have a good grow

• Like 1

Update 16-11

Well, Good news everyone,  thanks to the help of the great natural lamp that is called sun, the plants are growing quite fast.

g93FwKa.jpg

I was researching which cropping system to use. LST, Main Laining, or scrog. I decided to try one that still does not use that is the Scrog Modular, for it begins with a FIM pruning the 4 girls

iHfzap2.jpg

With respect to the Scrog Modular this would be the final idea. The mesh is made with 5 * 5 cm squares in a total mesh of 20 * 20 cm.

0i0bBXk.jpg

Ow3xJ6F.jpg

• Like 4

Looking nice man ;) I would make maybe the frame a little bit bigger unless you are limited sizewise for your space, if you want a nice efficient scrog you might need to open a bit more the plant ;) But it will work like this as well if you need it too!

Looking forward to see them fill that met ;) 

Have a good grow!

• Like 1

Your plants are looking wonderful and healthy.

Fimming or even topping, either one will help to spread-out the plant.

Interesting individual-pot scrog set-up, however,

Word of caution: Regardless which method you use, remember that when the plant packs on weight in her bloom stage, any un-evenness in her growth will become exagerrrated during her bloom phase.  In other words, you may need to be prepared at some time to afix some sort of wider base to the bottom of those narrow-footed pots, otherwise if the girls really produce well for you, they may become unstable or very easily overturned as the flowers put on weight.

Really nice job.  They're beautiful.

• Like 2

On 18/11/2016 at 7:37 PM, Dust said:

Looking nice man ;) I would make maybe the frame a little bit bigger unless you are limited sizewise for your space, if you want a nice efficient scrog you might need to open a bit more the plant ;) But it will work like this as well if you need it too!

Looking forward to see them fill that met ;) 

Have a good grow!

Hi thx, i was thinking that the pots are small too, So I was thinking of transplanting them to 10 lts, by doing this I will enlarge the mesh,

21 hours ago, jan.gh said:

very interesting pots you use. also the scrog frame looks nice! 

Hope they fill out nicely after the Fim pruning.

15 hours ago, Cannabissapean said:

Your plants are looking wonderful and healthy.

Fimming or even topping, either one will help to spread-out the plant.

Interesting individual-pot scrog set-up, however,

Word of caution: Regardless which method you use, remember that when the plant packs on weight in her bloom stage, any un-evenness in her growth will become exagerrrated during her bloom phase.  In other words, you may need to be prepared at some time to afix some sort of wider base to the bottom of those narrow-footed pots, otherwise if the girls really produce well for you, they may become unstable or very easily overturned as the flowers put on weight.

Really nice job.  They're beautiful.

Thx! 

As I said above, in view that the plants are well and I think they are small, these pots, to flower and take advantage of genetics.

Possibly this less active in the segment, because I have to move the storage cabinet. Surely change the lamp of 105W, for a panel LED of 180w, surely accelerate the vegetative period. He will soon bring more pictures of the girls. A bad news is that leaving them on the balcony receiving sunlight, it occurred to my dog that it would be a good idea to eat the leaves of one of the plants = /. Fortunately I did not affect any branch and only the leaves.

• Like 3

bubu,

By that, I didn't mean that I don't like the mad rocket pots.  I think they're really cool, and I am looking forward to seeing what the outcome for the plants would be.

I think the design-idea is very interesting, and I may jerry-rig something similar to try it out.  The volume-to-depth-to-oxygen ratios are worth studying IMHO.

Keep Growing...

• Like 1

Hi Guys!i just have a pic of the girls from 24/11

QhWii6A.jpg

about the Mad Rocket, Are in theory, to make aerial pruning to the roots and to foment the internal development of the roots, they come of 3.75lts as those of the photos, 10 lts, 16 lts and 25 lts.
The problem they have is to have those cuts on the sides, every time I water the plants the water runs through the cracks and I have to collect the water and re-water.

• Like 4