FINALLY INCRODUCING MYSELF! LMAO

7manos

Hello everyone in this forum, even if some of you allready know me i never really introduce myself here because i did from the start in a indoor topyc asking for some help...  but, anyway, here i am making it in a proper maner xD

Im a fresh new indoor grower making my first experience and geting skills in the road, Im from Argentina (Tucuman) and here, in the North-West of my country its a little Hot almost all the year so im trying to put in shape a indoor with LED lights (not specific for growing sadly) 2 x 100w  RGB for flowering and CFL for VEG 2 x 65w, im growing on organic Soil with some perlite for bether water absortion... Floration area its 120 x 50 cm and have 2 coolers x 10 cm for air exchange and 1 ventilator for air circulation, same on the VEG area but with a size of 50 x 50 cm. For my first experience im just using some regular seed, no strian, but im very eager for getting some good strains to grow and show xD 

I let you some of the lastets pics i take from my girls, at least one of them allready show her sex (the bigger one by luck xD ), and anothers from the VEG area. With not much to say, Glad to be part of this group already, good grow, and good smoke fellows!

14885770_10211430158575886_2062687965_n.jpg58100f1a995fb_vistaaereaflowering.thumb.jpg.2beae0cd5a1babfdbd8c8abe125fc21f.jpg5810127574a3c_aereaflor.thumb.jpg.b45057a5980fc695948be388623ef29c.jpgevidence.thumb.jpg.10346d4293a91a32e3da22b5531f08d1.jpg58100f7824ef5_vegaerea.thumb.jpg.d8dc9778fe3b6e8e7fbedb13fe22dd3e.jpgVEG.thumb.jpg.4994ea14c419f0211037ed6f35f3c1d0.jpg

• Like 1

thanks you all really, many of you really help me at the begeanning and thats why my plants are what they are today, i will very glad to present my first buds ever when the time comes XD. Greatings and good smoke for all of us mates!

Yes, happily they are, dont worry about you growing, just take care of them and put some love into and they will be fine, besides here is alot of people to help you in the process the same way they did it with me, any question or doubt just make a post and we will try to make the best for them ;) My tip to you its to begean a post with all the caracteristics you may posibly give about the instalation of the indoor, type of soil, light, ventilation, etc. and the people goin to start making his recomendations, and just how i did, try to read all you can, there is a really alot of ways to grow indoor and all can be fine depending on the type of strain, wheather and others, really, the best way its to show to the forum how the plants are ;)