White Lemon Mainlined and SCROG

Futurez-Gyarados

Setup 1:
Tent 1 = 120CM X 120CM X 200CM
Lighting = x2 400w Electronic Ballast's dimmed to 250w during vege & cranked to 440w during flowering stage.
150mm Fan & Filter
Pots = Autopots running on a 13mm mainline down to 4mm line feed into Aqua Valves. Reservoir is 47 Liters 
Medium = Coco Perlite 70/30 mix
Growstones on the top of the coco perlite to stop fungus gnats (Sciarid Flies)
Nutrient = Canna A & B (Medium EC)
Additives = General Hydroponic Floralicous, House & Garden Roots Excellerator, FlairForm CMX, House & Garden Amino Treatment, House & Garden Drip Clean & FlairForm Silkia Majic, House & Garden Shooting Powder, and Canna PK 13/14 (Will be planning to use Canna Boost, and House & Garden Multizyme next grow along with this other stuff, couldn't quite afford this last harvest).z
Technique = Manifold (Mainlined) Nugbuckets Mainlining Technique, Once vege stage is done they are left in the dark for 36 hours then put on 13 hours ON & 11 hours off for the first 4 weeks, then down to 12/12 for the last 5 weeks of flowering.

You will see that there is clearly 2 phenotypes with the White Lemon, One which is short and branchy and One that is lanky and branchy.
2 weeks into flowering now and I can already see they are going to be huge in 7 weeks time.
IMG_20161110_144102.jpg
IMG_20161110_213118.jpg
IMG_20161110_213125.jpg

Setup 2:
Tent 2 = 120CM X 60CM X 200CM
Lighting = x2 400w Magnetic Ballast's
100mm Fan & Filter
Pots = Autopots running on a 13mm mainline down to 4mm line feed into Aqua Valves. Reservoir is 47 Liters 
Medium = Coco Perlite 70/30 mix
Growstones on the top of the coco perlite to stop fungus gnats (Sciarid Flies)
Nutrient = Canna A & B (Medium EC)
Additives = General Hydroponic Floralicous, House & Garden Roots Excellerator, FlairForm CMX, House & Garden Amino Treatment, House & Garden Drip Clean & FlairForm Silkia Majic, House & Garden Shooting Powder, and Canna PK 13/14 (Will be planning to use Canna Boost, and House & Garden Multizyme next grow along with this other stuff, couldn't quite afford this last harvest).
Technique = SCROG, Once vege stage is done they are left in the dark for 36 hours then put on 13 hours ON & 11 hours off for the first 4 weeks, then down to 12/12 for the last 5 weeks of flowering.
IMG_20161110_144140.jpg

Let me know what your guys thoughts are on this.

IMG_20161110_213115.jpg

IMG_20161110_213132.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Chris,

Coco Perlite is 70% Coco & 30% Perlite
I use an inch of  Grow Stone on the top of the coco perlite to prevent Fungus Gnats from laying their larvae.
Its recycled glass, and what it does it shreds the fly/larvae to pieces effectively killing them.
The thing with Autopots is that you can't use anything organic as it causes nutrient build up on the value and can stop the feed from refilling in the pot.
To get around this I clean the Aqua Valves once per week, flush out the mainline and the terminating end and use House & Garden Drip Clean.
As long as your proactive the organic stuff I use is OK.
Ideally you would go full synthetic to stop 100% of issues, but some things like Floralicous, Roots Excellerator, Amino Treatment are worth your time to use as the benefits are worth it.

Autopots save you so much time. Only have to make a feed once a week and check valves daily.
Plus plants grow faster when they can feed 24/7 and also grow faster because this is static hydroponics.

This is what Growstone's are:
grow-stone-gnat-nix.jpg

• Like 1

Looking great and bushy man nice way to work the plants, maybe even a little bit too bushy haha i like them a little bit more aerated ;) but for sure they should give you some nice results, especially the WL it is a great productive strain and tasty as hell ;)

• Like 1

Got the seeds from http://www.seedsman.com/en/white-lemon-feminised-seeds?___from_store=seedsman_en

One phenotype has huge stretch like a sativa and one has very little stretch like an indica.

I've read that both white lemon phenotypes produce very well, so quite excited to see the results.

The short plant I've raised up on blocks to keep its canopy the same height as the stretchy one, thus effectively using my light.

I have x6 sour diesel's in pots scattered around the outside for a little extra at the end.

I predict that I will get more from mainling than scrog due to the strengths of the created manifold, but time will tell :)

3 weeks of flowering completed this Saturday finishing the 3 weeks of the regenerative stage.
(2 weeks of regenerative stage for an 8 week indica, 3 weeks of regenerative stage for an hybrid and 4 weeks of regenerative stage for an sativa.)

The EC goes up next week from 1.3 to 1.5 EC, keeping EC at a medium for the white lemon as from what I've read the like the nutrients at a medium.
High EC for regenerative stage is 1.5, then after that for 2 to 3 weeks high is 1.8 EC just for a reference point.

For the hybrid for week 6 you give them pk 13/14 and single strength shooting powder. Canna A & B needs to be at 0.75ml per liter (counters the PK 13/14 & shooting powder. Shooting powder make the EC go very high, but tricks the plant into flowering again).

For week 8 double strength shooting powder with 0.75ml per liter of A & B and no other additives.

In coco you only need to flush for a week.

I have high exceptions. 900 grams per m2 for 1000w = 32 ounces.
I'm running 440w per light, so 880w's all up. So thats 712.8 grams per m2 = around the 25 ounces mark.
The most I have ever done was with Super Critical yielding 17 ounces. around 20 ounces under a 1000w.
So bear in mind that its almost summer time where I live, that will affect harvest size (heat), so White Lemon should produce 20+ ounces for me.

Your limited by your environment after all, and mines in a tin shed!

Anyways will keep you all updated.

• Like 1

2 and a half weeks of flowering so far!
IMG_20161117_003156.jpg

IMG_20161117_003207.jpg

IMG_20161117_003213.jpg

Currently keeping x2 Sour Diesel's and x2 White Lemon's for the next grow, x2 plants for each tent.

Germinating x4 White Lemon seeds and x2 White Widow Seeds (All feminised of course).
Planning to do a whole SCROG grow with the x2 White Widow's and a whole MAINLINE grow with x2 White Lemons the next grow after the next. And then keep x2 White Lemon's as Mothers for both tent for all future grows.

Considering buying Super Lemon Haze and giving it ago as a special crop.

Planning to also 2morrow nite strip some shade leaves off the lanky plant and more so on the shorter plant to allow more light down on them.

Saturday will mark 3 weeks flowering and the end of the regenerative stage of growth. From now on the plant will focus on budding, bulking and crystal production.

For 2 and a half weeks flowering they are already showing that they are going to be huge heads.

Super Critical at 4 weeks flowering looks like these White Lemons at 2 weeks. Impressive growth for a strain already, can tell it will yeild much higher too. She my first hybrid apart from Sour Diesel I have ever done. 

Anyways White Lemon produce huge heads, more to come...

IMG_20161117_002929.jpg

• Like 1