Cheese x White Widow / test grow by NG

4 hours ago, Nordic Grower said:

Thanks mykol, there is not much resin so far, but im sure there will be much more in next couple weeks. I shot u guys macros when time is right. Smell is something like sweet and cheesy.

I imagine, the good smell around,urely the last week will be seen increased formation of crystals,

especially in the last days before the cut.

A good flush with low EC, and the game is done. 

thx for info.. and good luck!!

• Like 1

Thanks for the news man, it does look like they had some troubles with something, pretty similar to calcium or magnesium problem from what i can see on the photo. Maybe the water you used was too soft or too hard. You will know better but as long as its under control that is the most important.

Have a good end of flow!

• Like 2

Hi hunters!

Dust, i have soft water (ec 0.1) I add sometimes powderfeeding calcium. I think its P or K issue but not sure.

Decided to start feeding with Canna PK13/14 7.5ml/10l half dosage.

Started feeding Overdrive with very mild basenutrients, one week and then flush with only water for 2weeks.

Right plant A765  is larger than A767 on left side. A767 producing bigger buds than right one, so will be nice to see which one yield most. Thinks getting smelly in tent when you put head in. 5weeks done from pistils, i hope they are ready in 3weeks.

week10_plants.jpg

IMG_9246.jpg

IMG_9254.jpg

• Like 9

Thanks for the photos man! Personally i wouldnt advise to use the PK so late in flowering, it is usually better between week 3 and 6, but so close to harvest it is kind of risky and might not benefit to the taste, the plants are already on a really good path and will naturally get some nice swalowing going on during the missing weeks ;)

Have a good end of flow!

• Like 3

Yeah for sure they got denser since last time ;) and it lokos like in a few weeks you will be ready to have a nice harvest ;)  at this period of the flowering i start to take of all the bigger leaves to allow a bit more airflow and avoid any mold problem or condensation under the canopy, not saying it is a must do but i like to do it ^^ and that way i believe they focus more on eating all the available food in the plant the last weeks.

Have a good end of flowering man and happy harvest if i dont come back before it ;)

• Like 3

If I dont remove my leaves, my plants          

would look

dead.

• Like 1

Hello!

Last update before harvest, ive been flushing plants for week with pure water and another to go. I hope after next weekend i can show you some harvest photos. Nothing special, plants doesnt look like how i like them to look but buds should be fine. Take some macros for you guys, there is some amber lot of cloudy trichomes. Harvest is near now thanks god, im runnin low on stash. I also cloned A767 bit late i know, it can root but need quite much time.

week12_plants.jpg

IMG_9451.jpg

IMG_9459.jpg

IMG_9480.jpg

IMG_9491.jpg

IMG_9452.jpg

IMG_9468.jpg

IMG_9468-2.jpg

• Like 14

Thanks man for the last update ;)  Considering the few nutrients problem they have had the final result is looking really nice imo ^^I hope the taste will be there too! How is the smell on each of them by now? Cheesier or more widow?

Have a good last week!!

• Like 2

Wow Nordic Grower,  Amazing photos mate, very nice macros :)

The plants look perfect, even if you can grass more (maybe with some more days) I do not know ... you control the trichomes :)

I always do a roots wash before harvest (10/15 days). It does not matter if the plants are a little no nice (yellow leaves, deficiencies, etc ...), what matters is the quality of the buds for smoke!

I am glad to see that you also use good habits.

Regards!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys!

Bad news here, day after harvesting first plant cops raided and took everything. I only smoked small sample bud before, it was quite tasty even it was dried in 3days.

First plant was chopped exactly 100days from soaking the seed, and estimated yield was around 175g, other pheno with much bigger buds probably atleast 200g. No smoke reporst coming, but i can say its nice strain to grow and smoke. In the end last photo before cops.

IMG_9488.jpg

• Like 7