Cheese x White Widow / test grow by NG

Hello hunters!

Back from 3months break from growing. And now i started again with these test seeds.

Gear im using with this test:

-120x120x200 tent

-600w hps

-350m2 fan/filter kit

-2x Nutriculture NFT GT205

-Advanced Nutrients ph perfect GRO, MICRO & BLOOM

-Soaked 6seeds and after 6hours planted to eazy plugs.

-First plant A765 is fully open and started to count veg days. Put her under 45w CFL

-Second plant A766 opened

-Last two plants A767 and A768 opened.

-Today prepared tent to ready for action. Put 600w HPS there and plants now enjoying it, they bit stretched under CFL. Plants A766 and A767 has grown roots thru rockwool cube, ill wait for the other two before starting nft's 2plants on each.

week01_plants.jpg

week01.jpg

• Like 10

Yeah a new one goes! 

Thanks for opening the thread and for the nice detailed infos, looks clean and easy to follow ;)

wish you all the best for this run like everybody and hope to see some nice fat flowers here ;)

Have a good grow keep us updated.

• Like 2

Nordic Grower (still Kerbi to me),

I was thinking you need the lamp a bit closer, but NO.  You're running hps.  That might burn them.

Do you have a couple tube-style fluorescents that you could place in the vegg area pretty close to the seedlings?  That should accelerate them.

Looking grand as always...

@Jan or Kerbi -----

wondering...   did SH/GHS give-up on SLEX?  Was it too unstable or are they still working to stabilize it?

And did they give-up on GH Kush?  Was it too much of a leaf-monster?

• Like 2

Hi!

Not so good news today.

I top the plants in right NFT

A766 died, rockwool cube was too close to waterpump keeping cube too moist. She got somekind rot to stem, but i took couple clones. Now right nft is with only plant.

Moved A768 to coco, she have same problems as A766 in other hydro. Not sure if she still gonna survive. So now both nft has only 1plants, which is actually better. Hope these was last issues and rest grow going ok. Also topped A767.

week03plants.jpg

week03.jpg

week03_2.jpg

• Like 5

Hello hunters!

Topped A765 again and shes almost ready for flip, im waiting for A767 to grow bit more. A768 seems to get better, i think she survive. Feeding with 20ml/10l gro,micro and bloom and bit less to left nft. I need to prepare veg tent soon and hope i can flip in week.

week04_plants.jpg

week04_3.jpg

week04_2.jpg

week04.jpg

• Like 6

Hello hunters!

Done lst job for both hydro plants and changed lightcycle to 16/8.

Because today is 12.12 its good day to flip plants to 12/12. Look like A766 clones starting to root. Think im putting them to small pot in coco, veg few weeks and then flip. When i see pistils i start count bloom days and lift up ec bit. Next time i try netpot with hydroton with nft, i dont like how moist that rockwool cube is. So lets hope for next update i have some pistil shots too. Now only leaf photos.

week05_plants.jpg

week05.jpg

week05_2.jpg

week05_3.jpg

week05_4.jpg

week05_5.jpg

A765 roots, cannot get good shot from whole roots. This one is from pump side most roots are other side of cube and they reaching to res. tank.

• Like 5

Thanks for the news man those plants are gonna be huge monsters when they end flowering in hydro ^^ Looking forward to it hehe, and for the one you have in soil you should elevate her to get the top at the same height as the other one, otherwise she will never catch in height if you keep her so low ;) A flipped pot under it or whatever thing you have that could get it out of her hidden corner ;)

Have a good flow the fun is gonna start :)

• Like 1

Hi folks!

A768 moved to veg tent, and clones rooted and they are also in 3l coco. Clones are named A777 and A778. Hydro plants started to flower and raised ec bit, i dont measure it but mixing 30ml each fert to 10l water. So now 3 plants in bloom tent, 2x nft and one Blue Dream in dwc. 

week06_plants.jpg

IMG_8930.jpg

IMG_8938.jpg

IMG_8933.jpg

IMG_8932.jpg

IMG_9844.jpg

• Like 3

Merry Xmas hunters!

Not much to tell, plants growing and drinking maybe 3l/day only res filling atm. Earlier this week i added support net to tent. Branches are very flexible, maybe this is more from white widow, can u tell me. Skunk genes what i have grown had very strong branches almos like wood.  Plant look like its gonna yield very good so better support it already. Feeding same as last time 30ml ferts/10l. Only 2test plants in flower tent, so we follow only these 2 now.

week06_plants.jpg

week06.jpg

week06_2.jpg

• Like 3

Happy new year hunters!

Nothing special here, buds starting to form. They drinking 3-4l/day so just res filling so far, but this week im gonna flush them with 10-20l low ec feeding. Then soon i start boosting with PK 13/14. Now feeding 30ml/10l each. Estimated harvest days are 11. and 13. february if this is 8weeker strain, anyone has any idea?

week07_plants.jpg

week07.jpg

week07_2.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Looking amazing man thanks for all the news great to see the plants are doing so good, 

About the flowering time considering you are in hydro and they are thriving good they will probably be a bit faster than the average yeah, around 8-9 weeks it should be close to harvest. Nice to see also how one of the pheno is a little bit more cheesy thant the other, right seems lightly more cheesy and left slightly more WW. both strains are not the strongest branches i have seen, the cheese usually keeps pretty straight and regular stem that can bend easily if they stretch a bit without support, same for the white widow, lot of fiber in the stems but not the thickest i have seen for sure ^^

Best of luck for the rest of flowering even tho it looks like you wont need it ;)

grtz

• Like 1

Hi hunters! and thanks Dust for comment.

I had short period of flush with low ec and plants didnt like it, some issues on leaves but i think its ok now. Plants are not getting worse and drinking normally. After 5th flowering week i give pk13/14 for one week, then Overdrive for 1-2weeks then flush. I hope our cold and dry climate will help to produce more trichomes.

week09_plants.jpg

week09.jpg

week09_2.jpg

week09_3.jpg

• Like 5