HELP. What the hell is this

Big'G'

Brothers and  sisters 

I wouldn't usually bother yous with this and do the usual flush routine (due tomorrow)

I would like to deal with this promptly and I've been away with work the last week and came home to

What you see in the picture 

E.C  1.97

PH 5.7

Temp 22deg 

20161119_160532.jpg

• Like 1

Water ph out the tap is 6.9 

No added calcium 

Less EC and the leaves get much lighter showing nitrogen deficiencies 

I'm due a flush and water change tomorrow and the drying up period to really boost the plants

I'm using AN Part A&B flower ph perfect 

yea prob used too high ec and the build up has caused a bit of lockouts, most nutrient companies are suggesting way too high amounts in there feeding guides and in the bottles when 1.0~ec on top of the tap water is usually enough for any cannabis plant, they say that i should use 4ml per liter out of each 3 bottles but i will get 1.0~ ec increase from less than half of that, micro i usually max at just 1ml per liter in flower because the nitrogen levels go off the roof

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well yeah it does look a lot like calcium with 0,03 ec your water is super super soft, its like when you live in the mountain tops water is like this or really clean landscape places. its really cool to make iceolator as well ;)  but yeah you will need to add cal/mag to all your mixes even if they have a little because most of the nute lines are not made for osmosis water like. If they do specify on the bottle that the formula is good for osmosis water then dont add anything, otherwise you can just act like if you had osmosis water on your schedule, once every week maybe a little bit of cal/mag or every 2 week, i dont really use it here because in france was the oposite problem water was way to hard :rabbi:

Good luck man

• 1 year later...

The smoke was good. 

I live in the Scottish Highlands and our water here is soft I've never used cal/mag before so will give this a go with future grows, I will also go with a lower E.C value also. I expect plants would thrive in a 1000w lighting condition but I use 400w for the space I have. IIRC the leaves were crispy that were showing deficiencies. 

All the info has made good reading and thanks for the replies.