Need help

Geechie

1482115428282-1645829044.jpg14821153915862110101674.jpg1482115316223964790809.jpg1482115251076352625991.jpgThis is a female lsd Barney farm.  She is 18 days old. In ffof soil humidity 50, temp 79 degrees, she's under hps 400 watts. Ph water 7.0. Nutes 2.2.2. I just don't know what is wrong. She started turning yellow on just the new growth. And also she have a little purple hue on her leaves. If any ideas pls share. 

it is lacking or locked out iron or sulphur  i belive but i cant tell 100% which one it is from the pick, i would guess it is iron

so either there is too much nutrient build up in medium locking out the other nutrients, ph is off or it is not getting enough of the micro nutrients like the iron or sulphur from the food

I noticed also a slight up-turning of the leaf edges on some of the leaves, and a bit of downward clawing on other leaves.

The upturning could be an indication of slight heat-stress.  I know you said the temps are 79.  That's OK, but 79 is in the upper end of the comfort zone for cannabis.  Could it be possible when the tent is closed and the lights are on, that the temps rise and you are not there to see that?  Do you have a "min/max" function on your thermometer so you can check for that?

The down-turning possibly indicates excessive N.  Or,  as jankahar said, possibly a lock-out situation that could cause a similar reaction.  You mentioned using water at pH 7,0.  That is at the upper end of the comfort zone of 6,2 to 7,0.  Incorrect pH is the most common reason for lock-out.  For soil, I would recommend that you lower the pH to 6,2 for feeding.  Are you measuring the pH of the run-off water to see what pH is in the soil?  If the soil pH is even higher, then you might certainly be locking-out iron.  Here's a chart:

ph_nutrient_chart.jpg

I wouldnt be too scared, remember that if you have a vigorous growth of the plant the newest part of the growth will always be lighter in color than the older parts and after a few days it changes color, what i see so far is a plant that had a little bit too much food maybe in the soil so something is a little bit blocked but if you keep  a good eye on her and have in mind all the tips people gave you about the PH it should be fine.

They are pretty young to eat nutes already, i would just lower everything for a a few days, or check the runoff maybe see if you have some salts there.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Man this plant are ok,just flush the soil.

This is a ph problem,as a 90% of case.

In addition there are a bit of excess nutrients,

with a good flush fix both, then wait for the soil

to dry completely before giving other flooded.

edit:

sorry I did not read the first part of the post, I saw that you have already run the flush, then ok.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 6:43 AM, Mykol76 said:

Man this plant are ok,just flush the soil.

This is a ph problem,as a 90% of case.

In addition there are a bit of excess nutrients,

with a good flush fix both, then wait for the soil

to dry completely before giving other flooded.

edit:

sorry I did not read the first part of the post, I saw that you have already run the flush, then ok.