Liberty Haze/Dr. Grinspoon

turksteelman

You can (and in my opinion should) also perform flushing last couple weeks, even in hydro.  I remember that horrible chemical taste when I kept nutrients running right up to harvest.  Yuk

And yes, she looks as though she can still expand.  And if she is still producing new white pistils, then she is still expanding.  I would wait until it looks as though she has stopped making new white pistils.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So here are some pics of the Dr. Grinspoon. It looks nothing like the Grinspoon Phenom on their website or any other Grinspoon pictures so quite frankly I don't know what I have. Any suggestions let me know. I picked up the supposedly Dr. Grinspoon from Tiki seedbank who distributes it from Barney's.

EEC7F5FD-8CB2-45A7-BD3C-2766F90B2DAC.jpg

• Like 2

On 1/16/2017 at 7:31 AM, turksteelman said:

So here are some pics of the Dr. Grinspoon. It looks nothing like the Grinspoon Phenom on their website or any other Grinspoon pictures so quite frankly I don't know what I have. Any suggestions let me know. I picked up the supposedly Dr. Grinspoon from Tiki seedbank who distributes it from Barney's.

EEC7F5FD-8CB2-45A7-BD3C-2766F90B2DAC.jpg

I have always had a thing for Dr,Grinspoon.. I've never tried it but always wanted to. I just remember seeing pictures in a magazine once of the plant and it had the strangest looking buds on it. It looked like olives strung up on the plant.. There were just marble sized buds everywhere. This plant looks a lot more normal and has much bigger buds

btw, How do i reply to someone's individual post instead of replying to the topic? I just did a quote above when i did that reply.

Cannabissapean's reply to Afghi420's question:

Only Moderators and Staff have the power to reply directly inside an individual's post, like this.

The way you can reply to the topic in general, is to scroll down to the bottom of the thread's page and click on "Reply".  This is the normal method of replying within a thread.

As you have already seen, you can reply to the post individually, by clicking on "Quote", which will bring the first author's comments into your Reply, and that will be posted at the bottom of the thread.  This ensures that all the replies within the thread remain visible to all thread visitors, and it prevents the confusing situation of having multiple branching of the thread.   Now, having said that, if the "Quote" from the original author is more than you needed, you can click into his "quote" and erase that portion of his quote that you deem to much for your purposes, just please do not misrepresent the author by adding, changing or selectively omitting his words.  Be aware, however, every author has the privilege of returning to and editing his original post at any time.

If you wish to reply to the author separately from the thread, then use Messages.  However this form of communication is private and will not be seen in the thread.  To use Messages, click on the author's Avatar, then click on "Leave Message".  If you wish your comment to the author to be seen within the thread, then you will need to manually copy it from your Message(during an edit), then return to the thread and paste it into your next reply in the thread.  The forum may not allow you to copy your correspondents replies in Messages, but if you can, because it is from a "supposed" PRIVATE conversation, you should FIRST secure permission from your correspondent before doing so, otherwise you would violate his trust and compromise yours.

• Like 1

Cannabissapean's reply to Afghi420's question:

Only Moderators and Staff have the power to reply directly inside an individual's post, like seen above.

The way you can reply to the topic in general, is to scroll down to the bottom of the thread's page and click on "Reply".  This is the normal method of replying within a thread.

As you have already seen, you can reply to the post individually, by clicking on "Quote", which will bring the first author's comments into your Reply, and that will be posted at the bottom of the thread.  This ensures that all the replies within the thread remain visible to all thread visitors, and it prevents the confusing situation of having multiple branching of the thread.   Now, having said that, if the "Quote" from the original author is more than you needed, you can click into his "quote" and erase that portion of his quote that you deem to much for your purposes, just please do not misrepresent the author by adding, changing or selectively omittimg his words.  Be aware, however, every author has the privilege of returning to and editing his original post at any time.

If you wish to reply to the author separately from the thread, then use Messages.  However this form of communication is private and will not be seen in the thread.  To use Messages, click on the author's Avatar, then click on "Leave Message".  If you wish your comment to the author to be seen within the thread, then you will need to manually copy it from your Message(during an edit), then return to the thread and paste it into your next reply in the thread.  The forum may not allow you to copy your correspondents replies in Messages, but if you can, because it is from a "supposed" PRIVATE conversation, you should FIRST secure permission from your correspondent before doing so, otherwise you would violate his trust and compromise yours.

• Like 1