Auto Seed Run and Photo's

That is what I meant. (No, no.  What No-comment said is what I meant.  Autos normally don't have long enough lifespan to play around with too much cutting techniques.)

But he (BMG) has photos also.  I was suggesting the heavy cultivation methods for the photos.

• Like 1

I had not expected that your main goal was seeds instead of smoke.

But read again, I dont think you'll need to add any significant tent-time, because once fully pollinated and the pistils shrivel, you can remove them from the tent to develop the seeds under a window.  That way the tent is free for the next plants to pre-flower.

• Like 1

I wouldn't kill them.  For those plants you need to hold back, simply change their vegg lighting over to fluorescent or CFLs to slow down their photosynthesis, and perform mainline cutting and/or supercropping techniques to keep their growth in check.  These plants will basically become mother-plants that you can put in flowering at a later time.  The cuttings and other super-cropping techniques will certainly create a few clones as an additional benefit.

But you are in charge, man.  It's your grow and your girls.  I just hate to see perfectly good cannabis plants wasted.

I will find someway to separate.. Before run2.. Just not sure how yet..I have an extra 300 w led so I might have to use it I also have an extra timer..But I had one set to 12/12 and the other to 18/6 witch I'm using now..So I'm thinking since I hate fucking around with things such as changing the timers is to switch the 18/6 for the 12/12 keep the autos under that timer while having the 18/6  god in heavens knows where on the 18/6 for the finish..Only thing is where without needing good ventilation or worrying about the temp getting to high. Or if I can continue to clone a clone of a clone up until run2..Would that even be possible by it not fully establishing a root system? And I'm worried if I do take this step I never successfully cloned even tho I have everything needed.

• Like 1

See canna..When you were saying to do a certain thing I can't..I tried and tried to avoid the question but you kept bringing it up..And what I felt is that it made me look like a greedy prick even though I'm not..I have no friends in real life and don't want any..The same rules go for my wife and child..If not..Leave! I don't trust people I meet nor ever will..I'm happy this way and like for my family and I to be left alone..No interactions hi and hello is fine..But friendship is refused on all sides..My only true friends are in cyberspace such as yourself..So when you said give it to a friend..Who?..I don't have any nor will I ever trust...It took a long time for me to even trust my wife and have a relationship in order to have a child with her..I smile laugh and joke with people who consider me a friend and I act friendly..But truthfully ..If they died tomorrow I would not shed a tear or even care..And I've lost a lot so this doesn't effect me anymore.. Loosing things or people..Is life..Nothing and no one is for ever..But anyways..I have no friend other than you and most likely we'll never meet! So be it! Ever since I was a kid I was like this same vicious way..Get you before you get me type of attitude..And their is no change..Why I want to grow my ganja is because I'm bipolar and the medicine the doctor puts me on turns me into a zombie and a yes man..When I was under his drugs if you told me to jump off a bridge I would..Wife put a stop to it..Ahh now I'm contemplating wether to click send or erase some of this but I put so much time in writing this and felt that you were somewhat open with me about who you are it's only the fair thing to do then ignore your questions and move on like I've never read it..