Auto Seed Run and Photo's

It seems like their is no exact time when I will know when everything will be finished.. I was stupid in thinking so because they all are not flowering at the same time..I wanted to pollinate all at the same time but I feel that if I do wait for the rest I might miss the window to pollinate the ones that are flowering right now..

• Like 1

Had to use Two of these viles since I didn't fill them up all the way, I was told not to do so Incase it went bad I would have other container's to fall back on. Theirs 5 or 6 grains of rice inside the vile with melted wax on the cap to try an ensure no moisture gets in and to keep the vile from accidentally opening..L2W3US

20170201_172807.jpg

• Like 3

14 hours ago, BlackMagickGenetics said:

Had to use Two of these viles since I didn't fill them up all the way, I was told not to do so Incase it went bad I would have other container's to fall back on. Theirs 5 or 6 grains of rice inside the vile with melted wax on the cap to try an ensure no moisture gets in and to keep the vile from accidentally opening..L2W3US

20170201_172807.jpg

Nice technik.

• Like 1

Some good news and some bad, Bad news first..I was watering the girls and bringing the photos in and out for a watering..All of a sudden i heard a THUD..and start looking around like crazy for where this noise came from, couldn't find it..so i watered the one photo i had brought out and was letting it drain before returning it back to the tent because the photos do not have saucers in the tent for them..as i opened my tent back to return the plant i saw it! The thud was my fan that fell down on my GSC auto..it looked crushed on the soil..i hurried and removed the fan with some expletives and tried to stand the plant back to a vertical position. The good news is all the plants seem to be doing well and will be repollinated on the 11th witch would make them 42 days old..ive decided to ride out the photos and am doing them with 4 colas and giving them however long they need until i move on to Run#2. Also ive been studying up on investing in stocks and bianary options so im really excited about doing that also..hows everything on your side of the world canna?

Ouch, I feel your pain regarding the fan.  Hope the plant is OK, it might need a brace from here on.

Things are ok over here, however, we're fearing quite a lot what might be heading our way (or what may be vacuumed away from us) regarding the new president over there-

If you are interested in studying investing, I recommend a couple courses of study online:

Check out "The Motley Fool" (13 chapters), technical investing techniques.

And study about DRIPS (Dividend Reinvestment Plans) "The Moneypaper".

• Like 1

Yes, he's a tough one but from what I see the majority of the people back him and myself , and I'm a Muslim..If you see the propaganda that's on display here it's night and day from what being shown on T.V and what's really happening! And we all over here know it! The people are seeing the blatant lies the media spews and Laughs at it ! The Media has NO CREDIBILITY over here! It seems like North Korea but ,Kim Jong Un being the Media! I can only Imagine what your seeing over their!

See canna..I think I got this auto thing down now..That's what I wanted! It took me 4 years and I rember when I began I thought it was only water , soil and light..I was trolled soo many times on forums from people who said they were my friends just a crazy ride..And I finally got it and am going to continue it but I want to move on! I know I'm not the best at growing but I can grow some good shit! And I feel like it's that time to just learn something else! If I can only tell you how many times I wanted to give up and sell everything to do with my growing..I didn't! I stuck with it and successed! I believe I can do so with my next move..I know it's a big move, but I believe it's a move I can take and Win! If not I wouldn't take it. Ill keep doing my journals because it feels like I can be free here and not be judged ,just be myself! I will check into those books! Since your a military man.. You've read The Art of War by Sun Tzu? That's a great one! 

On 02/02/2017 at 7:14 AM, BlackMagickGenetics said:

20170201_172807.jpg

My preciouuuuus ... :D

• Like 1

Bad news first..Hydrostore guy is a total jackass, sorry for the profanity but it's well deserved! I had ordered some stuff from him and before I ordered I specifically told him I would like an Anti Flir roll for my tent..He went and ordered a film that was for making a tent instead of the Anti Flir I requested..I am soon making an order again and checked into what he had sold me and was amazed that this prick sold me the wrong shit 2 years later..So never again will he see another penny from me! So now I have to reorder the right stuff! I can't believe I was a sitting duck for 2 years.. grow update later on today!

So yesterday is the 3rd time I pollinated the Auto's the GSC is starting to show hairs but not much, maybe because it's in a bigger pot or strain? I don't know but it took longer to show hairs than the other 3 Auto's. What had concerned me was that the hairs weren't changing colors or that it grew more hairs..From looking with the naked eye it looks like the caylx are swelling to make seeds but I'm not sure..What sucks is that when I went into my pollen stash to sort out strain pollens in their separate bags is that I had a lot of 2 strains compared to the other two. I'm down to 6 GSC pollen viles and still have to pollinate the GSC . I turned on the carbon air filter to give some air movement to hopefully spread the pollen..I'm hoping by doing this I won't have to buy a new tent and that I can just spray it down..What do you think canna? On one of the photos I accidently killed two shoots trying to train it..The other is fine. The Auto's are 80 day strains they sprouted Jan 1st...Do you think April 1st is a good enough time to give them to mature seeds? 

On 09/02/2017 at 5:38 AM, BlackMagickGenetics said:

I don't get to see what you say is your precious..I don't know why it doesn't show it , it only shows a very tiny box with green on the upper right

:ok: ... I was just trying to make a Joke. You've never watched "Lord of the Rings"?... I've found your picture Original and intersting, because pollen is as important as a plant growing, flowering or buds showing. First time i see it on the Forum i believe. My "precious" was referring to the character (Gollum) ...

• Like 1

BMG,

Sorry, a bit under the weather lately.  This is my third major event since Christmas.  Man, this year the flu and cold season has been brutal.  The health-care system here is really strained.  I won't put the blame on the poor individuals themselves, but it could be that this massive migration occurring these days might be one of the reasons for the multiple-waves of illnesses.  Common colds in one population can almost act like a plague in another population.

If your girls keep producing white hairs even while expanding with seedpods, then that's nothing to complain about.  You've got some prolific mothers there.  Celebrate.

How are you applying the pollen?  If you are trying to put the pollen on only one bud site and NOT others, then you will need to use small paper bags to contain the pollen and to prevent its escaping to pollinate other buds.  If isolation is not a problem, then use a clean small brush or Q-tip to dab the pollen directly to the pistils.  (It doesn't take much, so one vial should go a long way.

Cleaning tents: 

It is not always an absolute MUST to clean a tent between batches, but if you had ever had mold or really bad pests like spider-mites or white flies, then it is HIGHLY recommended. 

To clean a tent properly, you should completely empty the tent, then mix-up a weak batch of a cleaning solution, spray down the entire inside of the tent, then using the same solution and a rag, wipe-down the entire inside of the tent.  You can also use a weak solution of clorox.  What you are targeting is pollen, mold-spores and eggs of pests that can cling to the surfaces and seams of the tent.  Pollen is not so bad, unless you are determined to never mix strains, but mold and the eggs of pests are the main problems. 

After the tent is clean, then clean and wipe-down all the furniture and fans that you will return to the tent with the solution as well.

To help defeat pests, in each of my tents, I use a very small UV-attractant bug zapper to kill pests that are stupid enough to fly into them.  The zapper in the Vegg tent runs all the time.  The zapper in the bloom tent runs only when the lamps are on.

And yes, if anyone who reads this has never seen "Lord of the Rings", then go ahead and get the entire series.  You are in for a wonderful fantastic adventurous treat.

• 2 weeks later...

i think i ran into a problem...but am not to sure!

so this is whats been going on...ive been waiting watering feeding etc waiting for these seeds! my PKA and BCA are forming seeds but the JMA does not seem to be forming any seeds..it kinda looks like it wants to but just cant and I'm not to sure if its because the life span of the JMA doesn't allow it to form seeds, or if its my conditions and the life span of the JMA..but I'm waiting until 4/20 for the chop the GSCA is a runt..it had a horrible beginning with the fan falling on it etc. so i didn't expect much after all that and what sucks is that's the one i put in a 5 gal pot. it is flowering and i did hit it with pollen also, i do not think that will be ready 4/20 though. So if so i have to wait until she finishes before seed run #2 ill be forced to wait for her. I did pollinate the whole plants so I'm not really looking for anything other than seeds from the autos. The 2 Photoperiods are doing fine, they both are mainlined one with 2 colas and the other with 8 I'm expecting on probally flowering these by the beginning of Seed Run#2. I'm Planning on Seed Run #2 using JMA pollen

• 1 month later...

Everything has been stopped! My direction and mindset has been drastically changed! Here's the reason why!..1st run finished the best strain I had is completely lost and is surviving by 1 vile of pollen left, as for the other 3 strains of pollen is now on the backburner due to the finished product! I can recommend with 100% assurance Girl Scout Cookies by Fastbuds is a he'll of a strain and I wished I had ordered more seeds of her, she needed No Cure only a dry and was very potent (Right off the tree potent) so I can only imagine at this point what she would have been like with a cure! Running these other auto strains and collecting pollen was a waste of two years as I see it right now No potency! Pollen is still stored and useable but it's just not worth using! The potency is just not their! And I'm very disappointed in saying this but if it helps someone else on making their decision on their next seed order I hope this helps you!

New plan! New Order!

Everything must be High Quality and Photoperiod! Price is not an issue, and I'm accepting all suggestions! I must pick 4 Fem Photoperiod strains from 4 different companies! I also have my eye on a few and here are my 4 picks!

Cali Connection-pre98 bubba

Soma-Lavender

Reserva Privada-Strawberry banana 

Grand Daddy-Orginal Grand Daddy Purp