Auto Seed Run and Photo's

Also I will be switching my medium to coco coir and am kinda nervous! I have two seeds that will be testers to get a feel for the coco, 1 is a Purple Widow male seed and the other is the GSC x PK cross I created. The PW male will most likely be disregarded before it drops pollen because I have 4 more male seeds of the PW for collection later.

The GSC x PK will be grown a few weeks in the tent before being transferred to a windowsill to finish the rest of it's life! I plan for the CSS' s to be finished and if everything goes well with the coco to move on and breed the new seeds to one another!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Did some pollination on the CSS..But not much and covered it with a bag! I'm thinking why I wasn't able to make as much GSC x PK seeds is because I didn't pollinate correctly! From what I've always read is that it only takes a grain of pollen to pollinate ,that's not what happened! I believe I didn't dust the flowers with enough pollen and came out with minimal seed count! So this time I'm making sure that these girls are dusted properly! This is going to be a cross of (Jota Mayuscula Purple Auto Reversed Fem x Critical Sensi Star Fem)

I'm also planning to make a seed order soon but am still deciding! I would like to get some really potent knock you out strains and have my eyes on a few, but if any of you would like to chime in and make a recommendation it will be greatly appreciated!

• Like 1

I would like to create a Potent purple Photoperiod but that's on the back burner for now due to the new seed order! I'll have to reverse, collect pollen and backcross and once I'm finished back crossing i then have to cross those four different strains with each other in order to preserve and continue on with my journey for a Potent purple Photoperiod! Unfortunately it seems all that I read is true and that the purple strains are not as strong as their green counterparts! As soon as I think I'm done with Breeding...New seed order that I have to reverse and backcross.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...