Super soil recipe

Official_sirgrowalot

Hi I'm about to make my own super soil making do with what I got not following a set recipe just used them to get an idea. 

I will be using

1x 50l bag DNA MILLS soil with coco 

1x 50l bag BIO BIZZ light mix 

10l perlite

10-20l rice hull

plagron worm castings 

plagron bat guano

fish,blood,bone meal

bone meal

calcified seaweed and or garden lime maybe just the seaweed as seems to stabilise ph more evenly and good source of calcium 

Black gold fertiliser kelp with added vitamins 

ecothrive charge insect frass 

TNC bactorr friendly bacteria 

TNC mycorr mycorrhizae trichoderma plus loads of other types of fungus

humic acid

oldtimers magnesium 

got a 150L box which I will be cooking it in having to do it indoors as it's winter and I don't benefit from Californian sunshine going to put it on a large heat mat next to a radiator hoping that will cook it enough for around 5-6 weeks. 

If anyone's got any suggestions of what else I should put in (if I can get it in uk without shipping ) or if I'm doing something wrong. I've also got some palm tree ash which I'll top dress when I need to give flowers their boost I want lol be making my own worm castings brews and compost brews to feed along the way too

Good luck, Mungbean.  Let us know when your plants stop glowing...

Just kidding.  Please do post a journal of your using that supersoil.

That looks like it will be potent.  I would definitely suggest that after mixing and watering it a little, you allow it to sit lightly covered for 4 or 5 weeks before use.

Thanks for the detailed pictures.

• Like 1

I agree with Cannabissapean to let that sit at least 5 weeks. I know you said you are watering in some TNC masses but you can consider powdered horticultural molasses to add directly to the soil mix when first making it as well. Just an option, not saying its better. 

All your ingredients look super good, just be careful top-dressing with that palm ash. Test your water that runs through your pots to try and get a feel for whether or not it is causing your pH to spike.

Also depending on which ingredients you use in your brews, some of the bone meals and such tend to bring the pH up above 8.0 by the time you are at 48 hour mark or so. Test your starting pH and ending pH, if it ends up too high, use some apple cider vinegar to get it lower to start. That way you do not have to adjust pH when finished, as the fluctuation will kill off some or a lot of the micro-life that you just brewed.

Good luck, peace, respect.

• Like 2

Mungbean, I assume that you heard about Franco.  If not, then please brace yourself, friend.

http://forums.strainhunters.com/topic/10523-rest-in-smoke-franco-loja/

The next day, most of the crew was either on vacation or otherwise totally involved with the arrangements for Franco, then something happened with the SH server or forum programme.  The administrators are all away and cannot make the corrections, but they assure me that they will begin the repairs sometime next week.

I can suggest for you to try using different browsers; some features of the forum work better on different browsers.

If you notice technical failures of the forum, please use the "Bug Reviews" thread found in "FAQ and Rules" category to report problems.  We're trying to hold the Message buffers of the administrators free so that they can use Messages for traffic concerning Franco or other issues.

I know you will understand, lots of emotions and stress right now. 

Hang with us, buddy.