1st time grower

Ciaran clarke

Hello Ciaran clarke,

Welcome to StrainHunters.

We are very pleased that you have joined us and we look forward to your input and eventual grow journals.

I have just sent you some information to your Messages buffer that should help you to get your preferences set-up in a rapid manner.  Hopefully you are able to use a PC or laptop with a full-sized screen, because with Smartphones or Androids, some features of the forum, the Chats in particular, do not work very well.

Well, it could be that some Auto (automatic-flowering) strains may be suited to the cooler northern-lattitude of your location, simply because they are strains that are the result of crossings with the Ruderalis sub-species of cannabis.  The Ruderalis sub-species is the main form of landrace that had evolved in the northern lattitudes and cooler climates found in Russia and Siberia. (or so the story goes)  Your desire for an early strain is exactly why the Autos were developed.

I encourage you to return here often to continue participation with us, because I may not be the only one to welcome you, and there are certainly others here who have personal experience growing outdoors in your area, and they might be better able to suggest more specifically a strain that they know has worked well for them.

I find that your decision to use a greenhouse is very smart, as you will find that humidity and temperature controls and protection against rain will be paramount concerns for you.

Enjoy exploring the site.

Cannabissapean

• Like 1