RIP Franco Loja

Gaz

Such sad news ,  I have loved watching the videos and following his adventures on instagram. You could see his passion for cannabis and his enthusiasm for the plant, which has inspired a generation of growers and smokers. He has left a legacy of some of the finest strains available and will always be an idle of mine. RIP bro, you will be missed. 

• Like 3

We all loved him, brother.

His passion was certainly an inspiration for me.

I am so happy to have gotten to know him, even if it was only through the grow session videos and the documentaries and an occasional reply in the forum.

So, now his dream lives on in us.

I am proud to be a Strain Hunter...

Let's carry on his work...

• Like 1

Whaat!!   I can´t believe it!   I´m so sad.  

I met Franco a couple years ago at the Santiago de Chile Expoweed and we shared good time, smoked some buds and took this picture....It´s terrible. Dear Arjan, Simon, and of course Franco´s family.  I send you a strong hug to all.

Franco inspired me to, we still sharing the love to our plant. Franco will live forever in us. Peace.

2013-12-01 14.18.09.jpg

• Like 1

The first time I read the Franco's quote: "Cannabis is my passion, my bread, my home.", was the most major turning point for me. I realized that other people were as positive and passionate about cannabis as I had been for most of my life. He showed me that it wasn't only ok to be that way, but completely awesome.

We will always remember you brother.

• Like 2