Where to buy the best Sativas in Amsterdam?

Stretchnomore

So im making a trip back to Amsterdam just before the end of this month and will be my 4th trip to The Netherlands (last trip was about 4-5 years ago) and want the lowdown on where to purchase some good Sativas- i have previously bought laughing Buddha and enjoyed very much but as i have been away so long just wanted some direction on which shops supply top Sativas or some good Sativa dominant strains? Any suggestions welcomed. I will be making a trip to Leiden also and already know where i can get suff there.

Thanks in advance and look forward to everyones input!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi man, well of course you can get some seeds at the greenhouse coffees ;) Arjan has always been a sativa lover and even today some of the best sativas i have smoked were from ghs, all of the Arjans Haze and ultra Haze are really good, the Strawberry haze has amazing taste, even hawaiian snow that is not the most sativa has a crazy oldschool sativa taste. For real you can go for any of the crazy sativas in the catalogue, but be ready to flower up to 16 weeks haha thats what love takes ;)

Have a good trip!

• Like 3

Not in the "StrainHunters" online store, but in the "GreenHouseSeeds" online store you can find Mix-Packs of Sativas.

Editted 22 Sept 2017:

It appears that the two online stores have now been combined.

The link in the StrainHunters forum now takes you to www.greenhouseseeds.nl

To find the Mix-Packs of Sativas or Indicas or Mix-Packs of both together, scroll down to the bottom of the GreenHouse.nl webpage and click on "Color-Coated Seeds".