Problem with general chat function?

Stretchnomore

The chat tool is not working for me either under Internet Explorer and I cannot scroll any of the pages within any part of the forum.

I was unable to scroll to expose the Submit button I had to use the keyboard and use the access key (Alt + S) to submit my reply.

I also had to use the same method to submit my edit

Gasmeter

Likkle more

Ive had this problem since Monday, my chat function and interface does not even appear on my screen and my scroll bar is non-existent. Ive been using middle click to scroll. its the only way i can scroll down the page. Oddly enough this is the only page I am experiencing this on and it's the same in all my browsers. i use Mozilla mainly and chrome and IE respectively.

Yep, Cropsicle, me too.  You are not alone.  Some others are contacting me about this as well.

I will send a notice to Jan.gh, one of our IT gurus, and to Admin.

But I think Admin is ultimately responsible for troubleshooting and repairing such issues.

Jan.gh is travelling and Admin is really busy now with matters having to do with Franco's passing.

I'll send a message to each, but please be patient.  There's a lot of stress right now.