White domina outdoor

Ronpartush

Hello 

Well beside the usual care that you have to give a plant outdoor, be careful with the pest when the plant are young as they can eat it in one day, and animals such as rabbits and dear if you are gonna do it guerilla. If its on a terase in pots, just keep your eyes open in end of flowering for mold, and snail or caterpilars that could do some damage, all the rest will be experience and discovery ;) you will find on the forum some grow guides that will help you get the basics. 

Have a good grow and dont hesitate to share some photos with us so we can help if something goes wrong ;) 

cheers

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

I agree with @Dust, that be careful of pest, because last month when my brother had started outdoor gardening, just after a week some pest had started damaging his crops. But, thankfully he had immediately called up the exterminator services who had used eco-friendly pesticides to eliminate those pests.
So, I would suggest you that be careful of the pest while doing outdoor gardening.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

We have recently faced an infestation of snails and slugs in our garden and it was one hell experience. Though using beer traps and bringing in the predators like chicken, ducks, and birds helped, but only for the limited time period. At last, we have to consult an experienced pest control services to try out their methods to get our garden free from these small pests! Luckily the results were good and our garden is blooming again!