Greetings from the Canary Islands

Greetings to all the users of the forum.:drinks:
I am a veteran cultivator (but as a smoker xd) photoperiod mainly outdoor, although I do not despise other ways of cultivating, but I like it more because it is the most natural that we can offer to the plant.
My name is Jorge , I am Spanish from the Canary Islands. Both Twitter and Facebook use my name although my nick since the beginning is "kornival" (@ K0RNIVAL). In Instagram I use that nick too.
In both networks I usually upload photos of my crops, all in pot and terrace, a normal exterior.

However I think we should use this forum regularly to share the experiences we have experienced with what related to "she":party:.

I do not waste your time, I'm going to walk around the forum.

• Like 2

Hello Kornival and welcome on Strainhunters Forum!

I hope you will like the place and everything that has been shared already around here by the members! It is a very peaceful place most of the time and i hope you will participate in that good mood too ;)

Dont hesitate to share with us some of your photos on the forum and we will be more than happy to follow your journal :)  and like Cannabisapean told you we have the spanish section if you feel more confortable with your native language ;) 

for any doubt or question ask cannabissapean or jose or me and we will do our best to help you out.

Have a good discovering of the place

Blessing and have a good smoke!

• Like 2

Bienvenido Jorge, 

Espero que disfrutes el foro y puedas compartir tu experiencia con el resto de forer@s :) Una buena tierra la tuya para cultivar todo el año incluso en exterior, que bueno es vivir donde el clima es siempre agradable (y que envidia!!). ¿Lo de SorRaimunda es por el café?

Espero ver pronto algun seguimiento o fotos de tus matitas :)

Saludotes! 

• Like 2

Hola DUST y  Jose.gh. Gracias por la bienvenida.

La verdad es que si Jose, es una zona perfecta para cultivar, al menos durante esta precesión, cuando cambie el angulo de giro de la tierra a ver en que acaba xd.

Lo de SorRaimunda es mas por la pegada de ese híbrido que por otra cosa. Es una hibridación, en principio accidental, debido a una supuesta hembra de critical+ que daban en una revista conocida y que resultó ser un MACHAZO cargado de pelotas xd. Vamos, que me pilló una Cream Caramel y una Destroyer y me las polinizó. El híbrido de Destroyer aun tengo que mejorarlo y el de Cream Caramel ( la SorRaimunda)  quedó ( por ahora) en un cruce entre Cream Caramel, Critical+ y una Kalashnikova auto. Da una excelente producción aun sin estabilizar, superando los 600 gramos en macetas de 30 litros. Plantada en macetas de 30 viene a crecer unos 2/2,5m, plantada en tierra supera los 3 metros sin problema alguno mas allá de la alimentación. El problema por ahora va en el fenotipo, a ver si consigo esta temporada estabilizarlo y conseguir una estructura definida tipo candelabro pero....grande.

Las fotos son del cultivo del año pasado, todas SorRaimunda. Unas con corte apical que soltaban cerca de 20 colas secundarias .

Hi DUST and Jose.gh. Thanks for the welcome.
The truth is that if Jose, is a perfect zone to cultivate, at least during this precession, when you change the angle of rotation of the earth to see in what finishes xd.
The thing about SorRaimunda is more because of the bond of that hybrid than for anything else. It is a hybridization, in principle accidental, due to an alleged female of critical + that they gave in a well-known magazine and that turned out to be a MACHAZO loaded of pellets xd. Come on, I got a Cream Caramel and a Destroyer and pollinated them. The Destroyer hybrid still needs to be improved and the Cream Caramel (SorRaimunda) was (for now) in a cross between Cream Caramel, Critical + and a Kalashnikova auto. It gives an excellent production even without stabilizing, surpassing the 600 grams in pots of 30 liters. Planted in pots of 30 comes to grow about 2 / 2.5m, planted on land exceeds 3 meters without any problem beyond feeding. The problem for now is in the phenotype, to see if I get this season to stabilize it and get a structure defined type candelabrum but .... great.
The photos are from last year's crop, all SorRaimunda. Some apical cut loose about 20 secondary tails.

Sight_2016_09_12_143957_108.jpgSight_2016_09_12_144330_195.jpgda con n par deu

Sight_2016_09_09_134749_617.jpg

Sight_2016_09_06_151623_197.jpg

Sight_2016_09_06_151911_979.jpg

• Like 3

Gracias por la info y por las fotos crack, lo cierto es que se ve muy buena mata :drinks:

¿Qué tal de efecto y sabor? A simple vista y basándome en las hojas tiene pinta de híbrido pero la formación de cogollos... es un poco más tirando a sativa, algo que me extraña por los parentales. Por eso me resulta tan curiosa, quizás el efecto es también más mental que físico¿?

Saludos! 

• Like 1