Hey Guests, please register !!!!!!

Cannabissapean

HEY!

All you people lurking around in here only as Guest.  Yeah, this means you.  C'mon, register with us, man.  We are busting our budz to preserve this plant and to document the how-to's and what work's.  You are benefitting from it, but you aren't participating. 

Please join with StrainHunters.  Register, create a rad User-Name, find a cool picture or graphic and use that as your Avatar.  We could use your input, and if you have questions, we can help answer those questions, but only if you post the questions.  You can post questions and open grow journals after you become registered.

There is so much that you can do in here, but you cannot see it all, nor can you do it all if you are not registered. 

Examples:  Guests cannot access the Chats.  We have live chatrooms and private one-on-one chats that run in real time.  Guests cannot post in the threads, nor upload pictures.  Guests cannot participate in the new-strains seed-testing and nutrient-testing.  That means that you will miss-out on the prizes that are awarded at the end of those testing contests. 

It has been my experience that StrainHunters announces a testing contest once or twice a year, so get registered and participate to show us that you can perform testing and that you can journalize your work.

Here is a link to the registration page.  When the page opens, just scroll down to begin the registration:

http://forums.strainhunters.com/register/

When registering, don’t pull a stoner and forget your User-Name and Password.  Write them down somewhere.  You can’t get back in if you forget them.

After you get registered, contact me by clicking on my Avatar and then click on "Messages", and tell me that you wish to receive the Navigation Aid.  I’ll be happy to send it to you next time I log-on.  If you are previously registered and you would like to receive it, contact me via Messages. 

The Navigation Aid will act as a Quick-Guide to help you get your preferences set and give you many other tips to get you going in quick-time. 

Registering with StrainHunters will enable you to make friends around the world who share your enthusiasm for Cannabis.  Just do it!  You’ll thank me later.

• Like 1