Hello Fellow Strain Hunters and Ganja Connoisseurs

WanderLust Pharms

Hello Everyone,  Names Nick.  Glad to be here!

I've only had the pleasure of flowering out one of Strain Hunters strains, and that was the White Strawberry Skunk.  I really cannot say enough good things about this strain. Super fruity smelly with some slight muskyness, once smoked you can get the strawberry fruityness, and at the end of the pallet you get some musky skunky goodness.. Great resin production as well!

Goals are to get some more SH genetics here soon, maybe a nice sativa.. and slowly work my way off the bottles and go fully probiotic building my own soil. Remember, good microbial life = huge happy roots, huge happy roots = DANKNESS!  

Cheers and Respect !!

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum,

Although I have cultivated for many years with mineral nutrients (chemicals), the fact is that lately I like organic farming. Now we are about to launch a new product, Green House BIO Feeding.

You can see a small live demonstration here:   

I agree with you, all need a good microbiotic life in the substrate :)

Enjoy the forum mate!

Cheers

• Like 1

Hey thanks a lot bud!  Yea I have Joa on my FB and have been following the BIO feed.  cannot wait to check it out!! That said I'm actually going to be trying the powder feeding here soon as well that GHS offers. Been trying to find sample packs but to no avail. There is a place across town that sells it so i'll be checking them out here within the month.  I was using cutting edge full line up but I'm over all that...  was GREAT don't get me wrong.. but state is cracking down on what minerals/nutrients you can use.. so might as well go fully organic.

Thanks for the response and welcoming!

• Like 2

Wonderful that you have decided to join us here, WanderLust Pharms.

I've used the GHS powder-feeding, and it is really nice.  Simple too.  With powderfeeding, EC-measurements are key.

If you don't have one yet, I highly recommend the Truncheon EC-meter from BlueLabs.  Excellent.

I'll "follow" you, so if you do open-up a grow journal, I'll be there to view your grow.

Enjoy the site, mate.  Welcome to StrainHunters.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2017 at 10:48 AM, Cannabissapean said:

Wonderful that you have decided to join us here, WanderLust Pharms.

I've used the GHS powder-feeding, and it is really nice.  Simple too.  With powderfeeding, EC-measurements are key.

If you don't have one yet, I highly recommend the Truncheon EC-meter from BlueLabs.  Excellent.

I'll "follow" you, so if you do open-up a grow journal, I'll be there to view your grow.

Enjoy the site, mate.  Welcome to StrainHunters.

Sorry for the late response , thanks for the advice bud!  I will look into that EC Meter from BlueLabs.  
   I appreciate the advice as well as the response!  Cheers!