Fluence SPYDRx

Crentz

Has anyone had a chance to test out any of the Fluence SPYDRx led range, seen some good YouTube vids on them and they look amazing but starting at $900 before shipping they don't come cheap. 

Would like to see if anyone here had any first hand experience with them. 

IMG_5538.PNG

• Like 3

Hi man, well i know one person that is trying them at the moment, i think he just finished first harvest and was really happy about it, i dont know in term of yeild if it was really as good as they claim but i guess he would have complained if it wasnt. They do look pretty interesting and the LED market has definitly stepped one level up lately. So it might be worth the investment in the end. I will try to get more information if i see the guy ;) 

Grtz

• Like 2

Thanks man, 

yeah it seems it won't be long until leds are on the same level as hps or maybe even out performing them some day, what I like about this light is the white light instead of reds and blues... makes it a lot easier to see everything properly. 

And the fact they can be placed just a few inches above the canopy, although I don't think I'd invest in any light until I got some good feedback on them?

• Like 1