Mazatapec mushroom grow help

#Robbo#420#

No.  You are lucky if they have survived at all.  Don't mess around with them, because to continue growing, they need to be very much undisturbed.  Keep the existing conditions as constant as possible for optimum growth.

Looks really good.  Where did you get the kit?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Cannabissapean said:

No.  You are lucky if they have survived at all.  Don't mess around with them, because to continue growing, they need to be very much undisturbed.  Keep the existing conditions as constant as possible for optimum growth.

Looks really good.  Where did you get the kit?

Zamnesia , and i shall not do anything to them ,it's day two today and i can see them growing, everytime i look at them they're getting bigger 

alll that im growing them in is this with a heated mat  

ill upload some more pics soon 

shopping.jpg

• Like 1

I am curious.  Are you growing those Mazatapec in the open air, or are they enclosed in a bag or other container with somewhat restricted airflow.

If in the open air, then I would say that you are doubly lucky that they didn't get contaminated with other spores.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cannabissapean said:

I am curious.  Are you growing those Mazatapec in the open air, or are they enclosed in a bag or other container with somewhat restricted airflow.

If in the open air, then I would say that you are doubly lucky that they didn't get contaminated with other spores.

it's a supa gro kit , it's in a bag i managed to get a photo when watering 

i can't wait to see what they turn out like 

• Like 1

I just sent you a message, friend.  Click on the little envelope icon at the top of the page.

If I were you, I would avoid opening that bag anymore until the stretch ceases, or until some of them must be harvested.

They look great.

Edited:  A better answer to your first question is that there is very little that you can do to increase the potency or yield of mushrooms in a kit such as this.  To get the most out of these kits, it is simply best to follow the instructions as close as possible, avoid contamination with extreme care, give them very constant conditions according to the instructions, and try not to move or jostle them.  Hope that helps.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Cannabissapean said:

I just sent you a message, friend.  Click on the little envelope icon at the top of the page.

If I were you, I would avoid opening that bag anymore until the stretch ceases, or until some of them must be harvested.

They look great.

Edited:  A better answer to your first question is that there is very little that you can do to increase the potency or yield of mushrooms in a kit such as this.  To get the most out of these kits, it is simply best to follow the instructions as close as possible, avoid contamination with extreme care, give them very constant conditions according to the instructions, and try not to move or jostle them.  Hope that helps.

thats what ill do, and i only got pictures  when i was misting the inside of the bag (as it says on instructions )  

ill keep this post updated with the grow 

got some more pics 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2017 at 10:07 PM, Cannabissapean said:

And that must mean that you are somewhere in the future, then...

On 3/28/2017 at 10:07 PM, Cannabissapean said:

And that must mean that you are somewhere in the future, then...

sure am bud