Single Seed Centre aka worldwide mj seeds nomore?!

WanderLust Pharms

Talk around the forums says this site is down and wont be back??   I went to order some more beans from StrainHunters last week and couldn't complete the order. Now the site wont even open  :-c

So i ask, does anyone know of good seedbank that houses GHS and StrainHunters that ship internationally ? ?   Or are there any places here in the states that house them?  Mind you I'm in Oregon where its legal so maybe someone has some on the shelf ??? 

Thanks!!  Respect!!

(attn)
   This is not an attempt to purchase anything from anyone on this site, this is post is to inform those of the website issue, and high hopes to spread the word as to how we can continue to find GHS and SH genetics..

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i was talking to GH customer service to check if the single seed centre are legit sellers of GHS.    they found them listed under the british seed company and yes they do stock the real Greenhouse seeds. 

i have read many bad reviews about TSSC (thesingleseedcentre) but have had success with what i have ordered,  if seeds are damaged or too prem to be viable they will replace,  but not if you try to germinate them and get 0 they wont replace.   only un successful ones so far are nirvanas white rhino, maybe old seed, or needed longer than a week to sprout,    F that.  all the good ones pop in 1-4 days.

just hope i get one of them to grow.